Jump to content
KWRB

The Dog Thread

Recommended Posts

Not mine but I bet this one is fun. 

88717A5A-10FB-44C3-9649-6885925A2870.thumb.jpeg.9a46e56a688caec04a54a147326bef33.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: 1 person, child, text that says 'This photo is from 1955, it was called "a few seconds before happiness".'

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1457267307_dogplant.thumb.jpg.e5014e6e1419e83185aee3d0421f0f1d.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

1457267307_dogplant.thumb.jpg.e5014e6e1419e83185aee3d0421f0f1d.jpg

Soon to be a dead one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dogwood?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jingles1928 said:

Dogwood?

dogweed, obviously.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warning....my wife says I’m a bit obsessive with our dog.  He’s 5 weeks overdue for a haircut, and he spends 5-10 minutes every night, sitting on my chest.  Pic with mouth open....is a yawn. He doesn’t bark. Or shed.  I grew up with big dog dogs, but, wife and daughter are allergic, so we got this hypoallergenic guy as a pup...and he’s great.

0DAB7DC8-B994-4466-9573-B3F834F847E1.jpeg

2753EBC0-A867-4C47-9615-79F4DC72B0F5.jpeg

2CF84039-8453-47F1-83AC-B7D8C609FECD.jpeg

21241D78-4B70-4482-8845-E08E62DAEF79.jpeg

EDD5F60A-C6BC-469F-AF99-4DB1E8DCB029.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

Warning....my wife says I’m a bit obsessive with our dog.  He’s 5 weeks overdue for a haircut, and he spends 5-10 minutes every night, sitting on my chest.  Pic with mouth open....is a yawn. He doesn’t bark. Or shed.  I grew up with big dog dogs, but, wife and daughter are allergic, so we got this hypoallergenic guy as a pup...and he’s great.

0DAB7DC8-B994-4466-9573-B3F834F847E1.jpeg

2753EBC0-A867-4C47-9615-79F4DC72B0F5.jpeg

2CF84039-8453-47F1-83AC-B7D8C609FECD.jpeg

21241D78-4B70-4482-8845-E08E62DAEF79.jpeg

EDD5F60A-C6BC-469F-AF99-4DB1E8DCB029.jpeg

How do you get away with 5-10 minutes, this guy figures I’m his any time he wants.

my ears and nose are always clean.

3B65727A-D060-4FC3-9D53-CABF6C34E87D.jpeg

E4F83EFF-FEF0-4618-A5EB-DE58E455A778.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My "little" guy don't fit on my chest, he picked a spot beside my right leg on the way home from the people where I got him.

1132626295_Gus05-15-09_1904leg.thumb.jpg.6e082a9f728d7bf531fefe79e5c5eea7.jpg

 

and ten years later it is still his spot.😄

 

2025732791_gus05-16-19leg.jpg.0e10947bf282c8325625f72d47dddaa2.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, stronger800 said:

Warning....my wife says I’m a bit obsessive with our dog.  He’s 5 weeks overdue for a haircut, and he spends 5-10 minutes every night, sitting on my chest.  Pic with mouth open....is a yawn. He doesn’t bark. Or shed.  I grew up with big dog dogs, but, wife and daughter are allergic, so we got this hypoallergenic guy as a pup...and he’s great.

 

I have more pictures of my dog than anything else on my phone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you want to be the first one adopted .FFEF9880-428E-4E98-A640-E64C71D47276.thumb.jpeg.3a5cb9a53cce1201f261b45cd274f4e1.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

When you want to be the first one adopted .FFEF9880-428E-4E98-A640-E64C71D47276.thumb.jpeg.3a5cb9a53cce1201f261b45cd274f4e1.jpeg

My daughter got her pug “jeter” about 18 years ago, he passed two years ago but she picked him for the exact reason you’ve pointed out, the little guy came right over and picked her. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Labs Matter

Now they are looting😲    😁    😆

1259026686_doglooters.jpg.dc548272f33f1ad6519169a227cc0a52.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gifs_21.gif.c3c24b8e5320d9fca11f33e8fcc82dc0.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is with incredibly great sadness that I can no longer add any new dog pictures to this.

Unfortunately I had to put my boy Sam down today.

Rest In Peace Sam, Rest In Peace!!!

1C4B733A-B210-43FB-8A3B-C1227C15AEA8.jpeg

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very saddened to learn of your loss.

He will always be with you, just as any other family member will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My condolences jeff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1586 Jeff said:

It is with incredibly great sadness that I can no longer add any new dog pictures to this.

Unfortunately I had to put my boy Sam down today.

Rest In Peace Sam, Rest In Peace!!!

1C4B733A-B210-43FB-8A3B-C1227C15AEA8.jpeg

One of the hardest things we have to do.

My heart aches for you.

Sam was loved and loved back unconditionally.

My sincerest condolences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rest In Peace Sam. 
 

He is the good boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...it sure hurts...…..

..my condolences  ……..from another  'ol' hound '     lover

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, lorenzo said:

Not mine but I bet this one is fun. 

88717A5A-10FB-44C3-9649-6885925A2870.thumb.jpeg.9a46e56a688caec04a54a147326bef33.jpeg

...sharp looking little  bloke , isn't he ??!!……..nicer with short hair......I reckon

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 1586 Jeff said:

It is with incredibly great sadness that I can no longer add any new dog pictures to this.

Unfortunately I had to put my boy Sam down today.

Rest In Peace Sam, Rest In Peace!!!

1C4B733A-B210-43FB-8A3B-C1227C15AEA8.jpeg

My condolences Jeff.  So sorry to hear this. 33B3184A-077E-493E-AA04-CB73882CC55F.thumb.jpeg.35ec7b0560b79cff0c2f44baf63c3ceb.jpegMTO I think posted this a while back.  May Sam Rest In Peace.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...