KWRB

The Dog Thread

dog squirrel.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, redneckhippie said:

I wonder what my dog would do if he ever caught one. 

Our border collie and a passel of squirrels spend each morning barking at each other. The squirrels will run and jump from tree to tree with Cash in hot pursuit below. I really think the squirrels enjoy the game as much as Cash does. A couple times they hit the ground and it surprised Cash so much they got away before he could react.😄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Our border collie and a passel of squirrels spend each morning barking at each other. The squirrels will run and jump from tree to tree with Cash in hot pursuit below. I really think the squirrels enjoy the game as much as Cash does. A couple times they hit the ground and it surprised Cash so much they got away before he could react.😄

My mom feeds the birds sunflower seeds eventhough I have asked her not to several times. I now have more chipmunks and squirrels than I can keep up with. Well it seems like since the squirrels came the chipmunks aren't around as much. I wouldn't mind except they're under the house and in the cars and God only knows what else. Any way they're driving my dogs nuts. As soon as I open the door the race is on to catch one. Every once in awhile they get on ones tail but haven't caught one yet. Yesterday there were 3 on a burn pile. One was up high carrying on. It didn't seem to be worried about me. When I drove down my drive a red tail hawk flew out of the brush were my neighbor has chickens. I figure it was warning the others. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, redneckhippie said:

I wonder what my dog would do if he ever caught one. 

My German Shepherd took off after one and caught up to it. His mouth was right over top of the squirrel for about 5' of ground. The look on him was priceless. "I just don't know if I really want to put my mouth on this thing" was clearly going through his mind. Then the squirrel ran up a tree. He wouldn't hesitate to kill a coon or groundhog, but something about a squirrel just didn't seem right.

• Like 2

dog limits.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

fullsizeoutput_4e5.thumb.jpeg.dce753a88de1765130ebaa79fa473526.jpeg

Brother from another mother😄😂

1569962682_dogrv.thumb.jpg.de4f8e8dbbb1c38b7d4638205a15c958.jpg

• Confused 1

My 2 mutts, both rescue. Brown one is Chance and black one is Scooter.

IMG_2514.JPG

• Like 3

dog spiders.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Weimeraners are just humans in gray hair suits😄

1594966085_dogweims.jpg.22e2f1d9116e8b9ffdfd3c1c80a5952a.jpg

IMG_20190118_151022668.jpg.2756f2de7c5838c062a9af7abfa3f513.jpg

• Like 4