The Dog Thread

KWRB

18 hours ago, sandhiller said:

1711533515_4.gif.778366e98f48fe303b49c260ca31c5fc.gif

That's giving me flashbacks of a flying pitbull & a busted up nose.

My beak hurts thinking about it!

Lol!

Mike

• Haha 4

On 4/15/2024 at 10:33 PM, vtfireman85 said:

This is what stress looks like 

IMG_5715.jpeg

IMG_5716.jpeg

The epitome of the Life of Riley.

Mike

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

The epitome of the Life of Riley.

Mike

Old Snaggle has it pretty good, I gather she even has her on instagram channel, or whatever the kids call it nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why is it that the bigger the hurry you are in, the cleaner you are, the higher the likelihood that your dog is going to roll in bear poop? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So this one hurt her tail, feeling better today and doing an excellent job of holding the couch down. 

IMG_5799.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I’ve posted this little guy before. I can truly say that this is one of two dogs in my life that I called a friend. He’d been having more and more health issues and unfortunately we had to put him down today. Till we meet again my little buddy 

IMG_2740.png

IMG_0160.jpeg

• Sad 17

7 hours ago, cm228 said:

I’ve posted this little guy before. I can truly say that this is one of two dogs in my life that I called a friend. He’d been having more and more health issues and unfortunately we had to put him down today. Till we meet again my little buddy 

IMG_2740.png

IMG_0160.jpeg

So very sorry for your loss.

My sincerest condolences 

1710856440964.jpeg.1040bd26d98e9d4e23a59f3b17b7def3.jpeg

• Like 6

17 hours ago, cm228 said:

IMG_2740.png

IMG_0160.jpeg

So sad to hear that.   My little rat terrier is slowly losing her battle with doggie cancer.  May be forced to make that decision sooner than I want to admit.   She just seems so happy yet,  don't want to go there yet......   hope you work past the heartache soon.

3 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

RIP ol Roscoe. you’ll be missed!

IMG_9962.jpeg

IMG_9219.jpeg

I am very sorry about the loss of your friend Zach, I know it’s going to be hard without him. 

On 4/23/2024 at 5:56 PM, cm228 said:

IMG_2740.png

IMG_0160.jpeg

I'm sorry man. No fun, no good. As you likely know, if you've had a dog before, that pain subsides, and over time is supplanted by the fond memories.

Nonetheless, it sucks right now, and you have my sincere sympathies.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to read  that Zach....all of us who frequent this particular segment of the RP Forum, will be feeling for you .....

All  the best to you......

Mike

• Like 3

My condolences Zach.

They give us so much and ask for so little in return.

My thoughts are with you and your family as you mourn the loss of a great friend and companion 

• Like 1