The Dog Thread

KWRB

My wife's GF used to say every child needs a dog to talk to 

On the flip side my old ex BIL used to have a little dog that went everywhere with him and he had this 12V corded spotlight that plugged into the cig lighter with an on/off switch, he was out doing something and the dog turned on the light accidentally which was pointed downward into the seat and almost burned the truck down

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hardtail said:

On the flip side my old ex BIL used to have a little dog that went everywhere with him and he had this 12V corded spotlight that plugged into the cig lighter with an on/off switch, he was out doing something and the dog turned on the light accidentally which was pointed downward into the seat and almost burned the truck down

First statement, absolute fact

On the spotlights

I wonder how many people that happened to. 

Between hunting and checking cows I know a lot of people that had that happen to them. 

I have two old pickups down below that have burn marks on the seat from a spotlight. 

Back in the day I liked putting the spotlight in the roof, now some people have the remote controlled ones. I like the LED lightbars even better!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I have two old pickups down below that have burn marks on the seat from a spotlight. 

Raise your hand if you have melted the smiley faces to the spotlight bulbs🖐️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, vtfireman85 said:

Raise your hand if you have melted the smiley faces to the spotlight bulbs🖐️

LOL, Lesson learned, and it doesn't scrape off very easily, 77 Chevy with KC lights on the roof

220+ Raised Hand Emoji Stock Illustrations, Royalty-Free ...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hardtail said:

My last red heeler did that to my f250. Had an old grain bin sitting on a Donahue trailer for a 3 mile trip when I was overwhelmed with burning seat smoke 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, OFFTHEFARM said:

He loves beer so he must be part Irish!!!! Hes begging for beer in this pic!!!

If I were to guess, he's a black and tan kinda guy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We are dog sitting for a couple weeks, my friend dropped her dog off while I was at work.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Jinx (pink collar) is not allowed on the couch, 

Winnie (green collar) doesn’t know about these rules.

-please pardon our appearance while we undergo renovations! 

IMG_5607.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

These kids have entirely too much time on their hands.

image.gif.da5dbc6839150acbb0f0d18117fbecfe.gif

Mike

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Daughter has been away at school for 3.5 years.  My year old puppy  nosed the door open and accidentally locked himself in her bedroom at some point yesterday. I got home and had to go looking for him. Apparently she had wrapping paper in there. Or maybe a wrapped gift? Hard to say now 

94C2A572-084A-4246-B808-34DB0B69A3A0.thumb.jpeg.b5d389a9fc99725f31520831d1a19423.jpeg49ECA04D-BB12-4ABD-AF54-D223D9CABF53.thumb.jpeg.b91e05597783fac3d0694a1676011120.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

Daughter has been away at school for 3.5 years.  My year old puppy  nosed the door open and accidentally locked himself in her bedroom at some point yesterday. I got home and had to go looking for him. Apparently she had wrapping paper in there. Or maybe a wrapped gift? Hard to say now 

94C2A572-084A-4246-B808-34DB0B69A3A0.thumb.jpeg.b5d389a9fc99725f31520831d1a19423.jpeg49ECA04D-BB12-4ABD-AF54-D223D9CABF53.thumb.jpeg.b91e05597783fac3d0694a1676011120.jpeg

One thing is for sure, he took small bites 😂

• Haha 1