The Dog Thread

KWRB

The puppy is not so much of a puppy anymore. He spends a lot of time body blocking Dolly. For the most part they get a long great. 
The 1600 mile road trip last weekend, he did great with. Dolly did better. She never moves in a vehicle. Shadow would get bored and want to get in Lisa’s lap. 

IMG_0671.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

• Like 9

Dairy servcie guy is super finiky about his van.  Popped in their shop for a piece of metal and smelled like a whore house.  Hed just cleaned it all spotless.  The whole crew was eating lunch in office so i stopped in and shot the breeze for a sec.  He was saying something about stinky dogs.  So Romeo got a photo back in the shop....nice and wet since was pouring.  Then i sent the pic to the other 2 guys eating lunch.  Guess it caused some serious laughing

20240125_131350.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

We have a bit of an issue here. Since Lisa had to put her old dog down, Dolly has been an absolute mess. She never had to “adult”. She’s always been the puppy. 
She has always been spoiled. My fault. And she always pouts whenever she is scolded. 
This morning I let the dogs out and when they came in they got a treat. Shadow is also spoiled in the fact that he normally gets soft treats in the morning, but I gave him a hard one. Dolly got her 2, and Shadow was still working on his. Dolly promptly stole it then proceeded to put a whipping on him. (She better do it now, cause she is a bit smaller) anyway I scolded her and she went running to “her” chair. 
Not real sure how to correct her pouting nor her wanting to pound on the pup. 

This is his choice of spots when I decide to sit tight against the arm rest where he would usually lay.

IMG_20240211_091406.jpg

• Like 13

5 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

We have a bit of an issue here. Since Lisa had to put her old dog down, Dolly has been an absolute mess. She never had to “adult”. She’s always been the puppy. 
She has always been spoiled. My fault. And she always pouts whenever she is scolded. 
This morning I let the dogs out and when they came in they got a treat. Shadow is also spoiled in the fact that he normally gets soft treats in the morning, but I gave him a hard one. Dolly got her 2, and Shadow was still working on his. Dolly promptly stole it then proceeded to put a whipping on him. (She better do it now, cause she is a bit smaller) anyway I scolded her and she went running to “her” chair. 
Not real sure how to correct her pouting nor her wanting to pound on the pup. 

I've got a 11 1/2 yr old sh!tty/palm/coc* male, sweetest nicest 25 lb dog one could ask for but he can turn vicious if he feels threatened for food, once those wild eyes and teeth start flashing, I have picked him up and looked into those eyes yelling but at that point he's triggered into psycho status 

You might be able to train it out of her, his prior companions were usually 100 lbs so not much of a problem just have to separate them feeding, normal food not a problem but a succulent treat well that's worth fighting for...lol

• Like 2

He can't believe what I did to him today. He went to the doggy dentist and his mouth is sore from cleaning his teeth.No cuddling tonight.

IMG_20240213_190050.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, IKS said:

He can't believe what I did to him today. He went to the doggy dentist and his mouth is sore from cleaning his teeth.No cuddling tonight.

IMG_20240213_190050.jpg

My parents dog is like that, cut her nails or her fur, or brush the burdocks out of her ears, she avoids you for a couple days. 

• Like 2

This is Tank. He is an Italian Mastiff. The guy who has him, told me that Tank rides shotgun and his wife has to ride in the back seat. 
He had just gotten to work and wasn’t ready for pictures yet. Big Teddybear. Weighs 120 pounds and HAS to be within sight of his owner. 

IMG_0701.jpeg

IMG_0702.jpeg

• Like 6

13 hours ago, IHKeith said:

IMG_2274.thumb.jpeg.3dbda4dcb3c25ddd67e6cefe56cf6503.jpeg

I was running late to pick my daughter up from work today, after I text her that I was on my way I sent this pic as “proof”

Lucky pooch, those might be some of the comfiest seats ever offered by Detroit

• Like 5