The Dog Thread

KWRB

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

fullsizeoutput_45d.jpeg.9d541b21442bb9a358455ce25ed613eb.jpeg

Reminded me of our yellow pup only for her it would be “Start the car!!!!   I just destroyed the neighbors furniture!”

This pic I just took this morning. Notice that the yellow lab has her front leg over the black labs leg (reason why I took it) if you look you can see the torn edges of the rug in the far left. That has the yellow pups name all over it??

04CC405D-98C1-4534-B196-8B5E60D14A12.thumb.jpeg.025322081878db25440a205c06223611.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

About three years ago I bought  a Golden Retriever pup for my then girlfriend. About 9 months later (after i got really attached to her) we broke up. Last night she related a story to me. the former gf was planting peppers in her garden one day, when she looked where she had been, two plants were missing. Scratching her head, she looked around and there's Millie, under a bush, eating a pepper plant! I picked her out of the litter because she was the ornery one, always has been, probably always will be.

DSC00199.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sandhiller said:

I think they bonded, no it's not my baby pic. I wasn't that skinny???

dogs n baby.jpg

That is WAY better than any old people blanket!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Mike

• Like 2

Mike,

I titled this picture  "Easy there, big fella."

That's  'Old Blue' and 'Lucy'.   He was a Lab mix, and  she was a German Shorthair/ pit bull mix.  She had a 2", perfect, white 'jet plane' centered on her upper shoulders.  She would always bring her bowl every time it got empty.  Best damned dog I ever owned.

Unfortunately, she died of some kind of a bile duct blockage at age 6. 

He lasted until he was 16.

Here's a couple of more picts...

File0003058.JPG

File0001650.JPG

• Like 2

On 3/19/2019 at 11:41 AM, DT Fan said:

About three years ago I bought  a Golden Retriever pup for my then girlfriend. About 9 months later (after i got really attached to her) we broke up. Last night she related a story to me. the former gf was planting peppers in her garden one day, when she looked where she had been, two plants were missing. Scratching her head, she looked around and there's Millie, under a bush, eating a pepper plant! I picked her out of the litter because she was the ornery one, always has been, probably always will be.

DSC00199.JPG

Glad you got the custody!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KWRB said:

Glad you got the custody!

Actually, I did not. I knew things were getting rocky and thought the puppy, (wish I could find the pic of her at about 12 weeks) might improve things. May have for a little while but not long. Still get to see Millie once in a while. She is a great dog, makes me love Goldens even more now that I've had one.

• Sad 1

Bailey golden retrievers vs Luke the walker coon hound . Luke’s front joints healed up nice. He’s a rescue , he was in a cage way to small. We didn’t think he would walk very well , but the ?the lord he’s fine I think . 

Bailey he’s got some leaking valves in his heart . So 

3B941808-D1D8-4212-A93F-B3B185933817.jpeg

12570B4D-7FB6-421E-A103-D0EAE992CE28.jpeg

EEACC622-8273-412C-B86F-27B4F969D5E9.jpeg

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, 560Dennis said:

Bailey golden retrievers vs Luke the walker coon hound . Luke’s front joints healed up nice. He’s a rescue , he was in a cage way to small. We didn’t think he would walk very well , but the ?the lord he’s fine I think . 

Bailey he’s got some leaking valves in his heart . So 

3B941808-D1D8-4212-A93F-B3B185933817.jpeg

12570B4D-7FB6-421E-A103-D0EAE992CE28.jpeg

EEACC622-8273-412C-B86F-27B4F969D5E9.jpeg

Love the Goldy, and that Walker is an amazing looking animal. Your act of kindness will be rewarded tenfold!

• Like 1