nepoweshiekfarmalls

Need your prayers

Wow, you are very lucky, most aren't. Was an ambulance called? Must be very careful after an incident like that one. If you are move the wrong way you'll be pissing in a bag the rest of your life, or worse. Said a prayer for you non the less

Your guardian angel was watching out for you today!!

5 minutes ago, Rescue11 said:

Wow, you are very lucky, most aren't. Was an ambulance called? Must be very careful after an incident like that one. If you are move the wrong way you'll be pissing in a bag the rest of your life, or worse. Said a prayer for you non the less

They put me on a backboard. Put me in the back of a pickup.  Hauled me up to to the road. Transferred me into an ambulance.  Gave me an IV on the way to the hospital.  Roads were drifting shut. My neighbor plowed ahead of the ambulance with his snowplow.

• Like 4

Just now, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

They put me on a backboard. Put me in the back of a pickup.  Hauled me up to to the road. Transferred me into an ambulance.  Gave me an IV on the way to the hospital.  Roads were drifting shut. My neighbor plowed ahead of the ambulance with his snowplow.

Awesome. Very glad to hear that!!

• Like 1

Prayers to you Aaron. Without doubt someone above was watching.

• Like 2

Oh wow...prayers for a speedy recovery. A machine is replaceable...you are NOT!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, red tractor fever said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and praying for you my friend. Let us know if you need anything. Remember I'm just a few miles north of you. 😁

Thank you, Waylon.   I just want to free the 756 from the ditch and into the shop for repairs.  Gotta heal me first!

1 minute ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Thank you, Waylon.   I just want to free the 756 from the ditch and into the shop for repairs.  Gotta heal me first!

Your welcome. And I totally understand. Just wanted you to know I'll do anything I can to help if it's needed. If you've got it covered that's ok to. Take care!

• Thanks 1

Glad you are ok. Things can happen so fast. I really want a ROPs for my 966. Would a ROPs have helped you in this rollover. 

I’m not trying to second guess you at all. Really just trying to get myself to re prioritize and get one for my tractor. 

Again, glad you are ok and sounds like you have some great neighbors that jumped into action!!

Here's some better memories for you to think about. We had lots of fun on the day these pictures were taken. Glad your still with us so we can do it again this year. As Ron Veren said, WE GET THE FRONT LAWN NEXT YEAR, meaning in 2019. So get well soon😁!

20180804_154613.jpg

20180804_154641.jpg

20180804_154715.jpg

20180804_154733.jpg

20180804_154739.jpg

20180803_095336.jpg

20180803_095320.jpg

• Like 2

Aaron, the Lord was watching out for you on that one. glad you are with us and not hurt worse. 

Things happen fast, glad you're OK. Prayers sent, take care. 

DEar lord, praying for the speedy recovery 🙏

Sorry to hear of your mishap but I'm glad you made it through w/out permanent harm.

When these events happen everything else in the world fades to insignificance for a person and their families.

Yikes!! 

I am sure we go to a better place after this but i dont necessarily want to be on the next bus outta here. Glad your not on it either. We need to meet up for donuts still!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Holy Moly!

Glad it didnt turn out worse! Prayers for a speedy recovery sent.

Praying for a speedy recovery, Aaron!! Pete is correct, the only thing on that tractor not replaceable is you. 

Glad you came out of it as well as you did.  I'll bet it seemed like it took a long time to happen.

Pretty interesting that the fact that you have lots of coyotes may have saved your life.

Do you think the narrow front had anything to do with you going over?

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Haven't turned one over but definitely had some close calls through the years. Gotta get healed up. The tractor can always be fixed.