Whats odd about this 806

Bolts is written on the boltser upside down and backwards so before I read the reply above I thought inverted pic also. 

Picture might  have been taken several years ago considering the fact that its from a negative that someone flipped.

Probably 35 MM or perhaps 110.

The digital camera was actually invented in 1975 but didn't really become main stream until about 20 years ago.

Now its hard to even find someone to develop 35 mm film these days.

I used to shoot for Hemmings Motor news and had pictures in several of their calendars and coffee table books years ago back in the days of 35 MM film.

Had a few  magazine covers published and various other publications over the years.

Always had my film developed locally and became good friends with the camera shop owner.

I remember him telling me that he was afraid the digital camera was going to put him out of business and sure enough it did.

He sells cars now.

Hard to believe its been that long ago.

10 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Picture might  have been taken several years ago considering the fact that its from a negative that someone flipped.

Probably 35 MM or perhaps 110.

The digital camera was actually invented in 1975 but didn't really become main stream until about 20 years ago.

Now its hard to even find someone to develop 35 mm film these days.

I used to shoot for Hemmings Motor news and had pictures in several of their calendars and coffee table books years ago back in the days of 35 MM film.

Had a few  magazine covers published and various other publications over the years.

Always had my film developed locally and became good friends with the camera shop owner.

I remember him telling me that he was afraid the digital camera was going to put him out of business and sure enough it did.

He sells cars now.

Hard to believe its been that long ago.

Time flys when your having fun! 

• Haha 1