Sign in to follow this  
red tractor fever

They've Done It Again

Here's the latest creation to come off the wife's turbo needles. And here's the backstory.

Last Christmas (2017) my wife gave away several small bears. When we delivered two to the secretaries at Central Trailer Service in Altoona, Iowa, the place we get our trailers worked on, the service manager made this statement, Where's ours? 

So my wife's brain went into overdrive. Especially after we learned more about him. He's a Harley guy and his nickname is The Kool Aid Man. You'll understand after you see the pictures. 

So here's Harley, the Kool Aid bear. She had no pattern to follow for the sweater, made completely from scratch. 

20190113_161511.jpg

20190113_161631.jpg

20190114_104231-2.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I got a feeling your trailers just went on the fix-first list...;)

Mike   

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mikem said:

I got a feeling your trailers just went on the fix-first list...;)

Mike   

They treat us great there. If I'm in a jam and really need something they squeeze us in. But I return the favor and say no rush if theirs no rush. Great people to work with.

• Like 1

Good job. She sure does a good job.

Thanks for all the compliments. Much appreciated.

Stopped by the shop yesterday. Asked if Harley made it home ok? He did. Sounded like he sat in the passenger seat just like a person. And Harley sat on his wife's lap for about 2 hours after they got home. And every time the dog got close he got told to not touch. Harley is currently on a shelf with the rest of his Harley Davidson stuff in the bedroom. So it's safe to say his wife likes him to.

And if he gets time he's gonna set Harley on his Harley for some pictures. I'll sure post them if he gets it done. Those should be kinda cool.

• Like 1