Sign in to follow this  
ih1568

Strobes on mx 200 mx 230 magnum 275

So I bought beacons for my magnums and thought I went the cheap way and made mounts and wire it in myself well that backfired. I talked to the dealer and they said there's a wire in the cab post on the right front of the cab and I cannot find it. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and if there is a wire up there floating around somewhere. It has wiring for the switch on the right rear fender where all the fan controls are so I figure there's one up there but I dont wanna start pulling and prodding wires because I dont want to screw up the whole tractor. So if anyone knows where this mystery wire is could u let me know. Tia

Mine are on the left side so you can pull the strobe off if your going to be working around tree branches and stuff.

John

22 hours ago, ih1568 said:

So I bought beacons for my magnums and thought I went the cheap way and made mounts and wire it in myself well that backfired. I talked to the dealer and they said there's a wire in the cab post on the right front of the cab and I cannot find it. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and if there is a wire up there floating around somewhere. It has wiring for the switch on the right rear fender where all the fan controls are so I figure there's one up there but I dont wanna start pulling and prodding wires because I dont want to screw up the whole tractor. So if anyone knows where this mystery wire is could u let me know. Tia

Did you remove the left lamp fixture? It's just a two prong connector that's with the lamp harness across the front of the cab roof. The connector has a protective plug on it.