Always a good idea to have a helper

Appears safe to me.

Black ladder wedged onto step ladder and scaffold ladder strapped to black ladder.

Only thing I would have added was a couple planks on the scaffold ladder and bought pants that were long enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, MTO said:

Appears safe to me.

Black ladder wedged onto step ladder and scaffold ladder strapped to black ladder.

Only thing I would have added was a couple planks on the scaffold ladder and bought pants that were long enough.

But Mark, generally we should not to follow your example.  Didn't you say "Oh my!" Last night?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OMG,  I’m talking about the guy on the ground not haveing a hard hat on , what an idiot !  Probably not wearing steel toed shoes either for Christ sakes . And I bet he has an extension cord with the ground plug cut off too. And I bet he runs while carrying scissors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

OMG,  I’m talking about the guy on the ground not haveing a hard hat on , what an idiot !  Probably not wearing steel toed shoes either for Christ sakes . And I bet he has an extension cord with the ground plug cut off too. And I bet he runs while carrying scissors.

I do not see safety glasses, reflective apparel, respirators, gloves, or nomex hoods either!

OH&S is going to be cross with them.....

Yes the guy on the ground needs a reflective vest so the stuff falling can see him! At work we always ask if three guys walking across the parking lot 2 have vest one doesnt the safety guy always sees the guy with no vest!!! Haha

23 minutes ago, mikem said:

I have my cell phone set to dial 911 on impact........:ph34r:

Mike

Before or after the battery falls out.  Lmao

• Haha 1