Good things come to those who wait

9 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

I was helping Mom look for some other photos, instead I found this one. This is Grandpa moving snow at their house, which is a mile or so down the road from the farm. I thought the original loader was a 2350 but in this photo it appears that my memory was wrong. It looks like it says 2450. 

Hydro186MovingSnowAtGrandmas.jpeg

LOL  It's bad when we can't trust our memory! :)

Great pic, glad you found it if for no other reason than to prove you were wrong all this time! LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

I was helping Mom look for some other photos, instead I found this one. This is Grandpa moving snow at their house, which is a mile or so down the road from the farm. I thought the original loader was a 2350 but in this photo it appears that my memory was wrong. It looks like it says 2450. 

Just think BJ.    If you still would have had that loader the battery change would have only been 20 minutes!!!

1 hour ago, nate said:

Why is there two different tires on it?    Were you checking out the look of them before you decided?

The  plan was to go with Firestone SATII's. I believe they got mounted at the paint shop. It wasn't until after it was all back together when Matt found that he couldn't drive it over 10 MPH. He thought the rims were out of wack on the wedges and bevels. So he took the tractor to the tire dealer. They jacked it up and couldn't see anything wrong. So they pullled those tires off and put on a set of BKT's. Tractor drove great! The dealer called Firestone and they sent a new set of SAT II's. They also drive great. Matt sent me the pictures of the two brands to help me decide which way to go. 

ReadyToLeavePaintShop1.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 10:21 PM, FarmallFan said:

I assume grandpa has seen the tractor by now?

11 hours ago, IHC5488 said:

I assume grandpa has seen the tractor by now?

It will be shown this afternoon. Grandpa's been sick with an Upper respiratory infection and wasn't feeling up to seeing it yet. We will take video and post it here.  

• Thanks 1

8B5D4FD1-00C5-45F1-B29F-BA4E1F7F9BAA.jpeg

FA5791CF-6870-498D-B309-FDCD9D8C3F17.jpeg

In the photo below from left to right: My Dad Jim Kline (holding my nephew Carson Gaskill), my Grandpa Derrill Kline and me.

F11ACB12-65D6-44F6-831F-47CC7E915EC8.jpeg

• Like 11

• 4 weeks later...