Heres you a shot of some red eye candy today

On 1/8/2019 at 2:25 PM, Tonyinca said:

Thank you ! I am flattered with that first pic. :rolleyes:

Fell in love at first sight at the De Moines RPRU and its former owner let me have Her after I gave him a little piece of paper with my signature on it :D

there is something uplifting about shinny Red paint.:wub:

Tony 

That's probably the slickest 1206 I've ever seen I'm a sucker for a tricycle in the front and big rubber in the back, that's a bucket list item for me. Is your oil pan painted like that or aluminum to be honest I've not been around many of them

• Thanks 1
Just now, 88power said:

That's probably the slickest 1206 I've ever seen I'm a sucker for a tricycle in the front and big rubber in the back, that's a bucket list item for me. Is your oil pan painted like that or aluminum to be honest I've not been around many of them

Aftermarket aluminum M&W oil pan.  VERY hard to find, $$$$ if you do.

• Thanks 2

My dad had a 1066 with red cab exactly like the one in the last pic, we ran it at 195 hp for several years back when we did tillage.

9 hours ago, 88power said:

Thank You , I cannot take credit for restoring it. I bought it from Rick Van Zant, Iowa. He restored it basically new again.

The pan is a M&W oil pan . It is in its natural condition . Some have suggested that I polish it out but I think it would be overkill . I think the tractor does NOT need more bling .

I have never been a Narrow front guy ,other then single wheel fronts on the older Farmalls, but I have to say this thing is pleasure to handle.

Tony

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

Thank You , I cannot take credit for restoring it. I bought it from Rick Van Zant, Iowa. He restored it basically new again.

The pan is a M&W oil pan . It is in its natural condition . Some have suggested that I polish it out but I think it would be overkill . I think the tractor does NOT need more bling .

I have never been a Narrow front guy ,other then single wheel fronts on the older Farmalls, but I have to say this thing is pleasure to handle.

Tony

Tony,  Rick showed me the photo album he made for the 1206. Really neat.

• Like 1