Whats another one to the pile....

Long Farms

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^ absolutely ! 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, Long Farms said:

Added a set of front mount hyd manifolds and washed off oil. Ill be damned if clutch booster didnt start to leak while it was drying off. Back to CIH for more O rings. 

20190407_143907.jpg

20190407_143836.jpg

20190407_143919.jpg

20190407_143815.jpg

20190407_143848.jpg

Do you set the tires at 30" right down the center? My 14 is at the shop and he asked and I wondered if the fenders clear if they are, when fenders are on 2nd to inside notch, got Firestone 23s 

I got mine set for 30" rows.............The fenders are pretty tight to the platform on it, although I got a fair bit of room between the tire and fender because of slugging it out in the muddy tomato fields in the past, I could put them out now, but haven't bothered.

Set the front axle in all the way and rear wheels 1" away from fender bracket bolts. To get a tractor on true 30" rows with 18.4-38s you have to remove platform extensions, set fender up against platform and really bring the rears in close. No point in all that. The way I have them is fine with me.

8 hours ago, Long Farms said:

Set the front axle in all the way and rear wheels 1" away from fender bracket bolts. To get a tractor on true 30" rows with 18.4-38s you have to remove platform extensions, set fender up against platform and really bring the rears in close. No point in all that. The way I have them is fine with me.

Yes, can't even think about the platform extensions on it doing such a thing.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shes a beauty:wub:

Archived