Anybody else have this problem after tooth extraction

So the other day i had a molar yanked out in back of my head they told me oh we cant fix it the roots are eroded away! Ok i guess pull it then! Well went to the oral surgeon he yanked it and another! Well when he pulled the molar i guess the roots were better shape then the thought and they went up in my sinus! Well after he smashed his hand in his own pliers and told me that was the hardest tooth he ever pulled. He got it out he realized thier was a bigger problem with the hole he put alot of stiches in thier i tried counting how many stitches as he was sewing! After he realized this problem his tone of voice change and i had a sense of he was worried but tried continuing to act calm! After all done he told me do not blow my nose for atleast two weeks or i will blow the hole wide open! I can feel crap in my nose breathing sucks cause i breathe through my mouth my mouth drys out breathe through my nose feels like sombody is ramming a stick in it! Anybody else have this issue i just dont want breathing problems or a sinus infection? Before all this i never knew roots could go that far up in your head! 

Had a similar situation 30+ years ago------ain't much fun!!!!  

Don't really remember the details now---------but seems like it healed up about like the dentist projected.

Do remember taking pain pills as prescribed------and sleeping with that side of my head on a bag of ice the first night------just had to have some relief.  

Good luck.

DD

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled they told me I couldn’t eat steak for six weeks because they were afraid I’d break my jaw. Also was told to squirt saltwater into the holes so I didn’t get dry socket. 

Had a coworker that had a rotten tooth, stopped at a dentist known for cheap extractions, who proceeded to pull the wrong tooth!

I did have wisdom teeth out all at once ,good thing they took them all , don’t think I would go back . Chicken .

Some spots in lower back that nerves are sensitive. But it was so long ago.  To be expected, they have such large roots, like takeing out a 1/2 lag screw .

😷🤷‍♂️🧐

I was heard getting your wisdom teeth pulled was a prerequisite to run for Congress........

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
13 hours ago, Gleaner k2 said:

So the other day i had a molar yanked out in back of my head they told me oh we cant fix it the roots are eroded away! Ok i guess pull it then! Well went to the oral surgeon he yanked it and another! Well when he pulled the molar i guess the roots were better shape then the thought and they went up in my sinus! Well after he smashed his hand in his own pliers and told me that was the hardest tooth he ever pulled. He got it out he realized thier was a bigger problem with the hole he put alot of stiches in thier i tried counting how many stitches as he was sewing! After he realized this problem his tone of voice change and i had a sense of he was worried but tried continuing to act calm! After all done he told me do not blow my nose for atleast two weeks or i will blow the hole wide open! I can feel crap in my nose breathing sucks cause i breathe through my mouth my mouth drys out breathe through my nose feels like sombody is ramming a stick in it! Anybody else have this issue i just dont want breathing problems or a sinus infection? Before all this i never knew roots could go that far up in your head! 

Just asked my wife. She said it is common. Says you have an exposed sinus. The roots of top teeth do grow up into sinus cavity. Her answer. Is even though it is just a tooth it is still part of your body and healthy teeth are important to healthy body. 

Had Four wisdom teeth pulled after getting out of military. I didn't trust any  military dentist . So when I got back from overseas went to the older dentist family used. Some or all wisdoms were impacted, I don't recall that long ago. So dentist pulls out his scalpel to open up my gum before an  extraction and dang fool opens up my lower lip. So I'm not very excited to have him procede , but I got lip to stop bleeding. Then I got enough courage, after a while , to let him finish procedure of pulling 4  wisdoms out.

Luckily no sinus problems, just a bloody lower lip...

2 hours ago, bitty said:

I was heard getting your wisdom teeth pulled was a prerequisite to run for Congress........

;)

Does that mean I’m ready?🥴

There must be more steps involved,

where do I go to lose common sense?

• Haha 2

I had one pulled the week of Thanksgiving the lady at the front desk asked if I had chewing tobacco in my mouth I said no ma'am that's why I'm hear after they pulled it the outside of my jaw n cheek stayed num for a week n a half 

4 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Does that mean I’m ready?🥴

There must be more steps involved,

where do I go to lose common sense?

You need to have your spine removed, and have your vocal cords relocated so you can talk out your ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3