Recovering from surgery today

I had surgery today for a morel-lavallee lesion hip I got from my motorcycle accident . These are a real pain in the hip. I don’t wish it on anybody. But I mention it only cause maybe I can encourage you not to ever get one. Ya just can’t imagine skin injuries can be so annoying and take forever to heal .

i guess the skin is composed of 5 layers and if you shear the skin at the fat layer since there is no blood supply in fat, it just fill with fluid never to reattach to facia. Ugh also called de  Golveing 

Any way can use prayers 🙏👍🏿👀🤓 

want so bad to get back on the project 560 pto/axle,Fordson and Farmall C all on hold.

I will do what doctor sayes for sure ,don’t want go though this again. Doing what the doctor say ,cause  it could come back 👎🏿

10 minutes ago, MTO said:

Pain plain sucks!

Be strong Dennis!

Want me to send you a jug of scotch?

Thanks M ,I can’t drink for a long time , that’s over a several days ,you drink one for me and the doctors 

10 minutes ago, MTO said:

Pain plain sucks!

Be strong Dennis!

Want me to send you a jug of scotch?

Just now, 560Dennis said:

Thanks M ,I can’t drink for a long time , that’s over a several days ,you drink one for me and the doctors 

Cheers 

• Sad 1

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery from Tennessee.  Sounds painful, hang in there.

Prayers and a get well soon from me and the wife. She has been nagging me about selling the Harley. This may help me make up my mind. 

Prayers are sent from here sir. Hope your recover is quick and painless so you will be able to get back to the things you want to do! 

12 hours ago, 560Dennis said:

That’s all for the best, his brand of scotch would put hair on a lizard. Get well!

3 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

That’s all for the best, his brand of scotch would put hair on a lizard. Get well!

Feeling much better already , got flatulence  💨😷in biblical proportions 👍🏿💨💨💨today . Guess that’s  normal . The house cat looking at me ,enough already 😂I need to return to your lap . 😾

Denny , glad you're  better & your pressure release valve is fully operational!!    Prayer for a continued full recovery.

Being laid up will drive you nuts.

It did me and it was only a couple weeks. 

Frustrating!

So it`s your job now to keep the rest of us entertained.

That`s the rules.

• Haha 2

Hope you get better soon! I just had 3 teeth pulled today! Dentist slipped of the tooth and smashed his finger in his own pliers! That was something to see and hear in your head! 

• Sad 1

Got this vacuum incision management system thing working better, got some sleep finally . 

Was cycling on every 15 seconds, I moved around and the alarm went off a few times, so gentility massage Incision (about 5 inches )and it sealed up the vacuum leaks . Now the pump is cycles every four minutes. This stuff is what you unfortunately you got t find out on your own. Telling this story so you can at least know what these things do. Might help someone. My daughter said they use  for respiratory surgery incisions work good she says they use them while she working at Cleveland clinic.

Battey is set for 192 hours or eight days, so looks like it was working but not up to peak with small leakage. Fortunately 

5778E385-649B-4778-8D9E-64738AD38D51.jpeg

7E4B3475-4466-4C4C-972C-51AD84C2C5D2.jpeg

image.jpg