806 man

King Carbon Al Gore.

Gore shoulda been tossed in prison along with that hanson that doctored the climate models to "raise awareness" and essentially lie to scare people into supporting global warming legislation.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

climate change, the biggest example of lying propaganda in history.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 660 driver said:

Gore shoulda been tossed in prison along with that hanson that doctored the climate models to "raise awareness" and essentially lie to scare people into supporting global warming legislation.

Along with those that placed temperature reading stations in the middle of asphalt parking lots...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Algore.jpg

Algore on ice.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Along with those that placed temperature reading stations in the middle of asphalt parking lots...

Agreed

• Like 2

I remember when if you sent him like fifty bucks you got a certificate saying your SUV was okay to drive and no longer hurt the environment. He fits right in with the Clinton's they could all get into a space ship and go to Mars if they really wanted to help out

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 88power said:

I remember when if you sent him like fifty bucks you got a certificate saying your SUV was okay to drive and no longer hurt the environment. He fits right in with the Clinton's they could all get into a space ship and go to Mars if they really wanted to help out

You can throw in David Suzuki, Trudope & Gerald Butts as well

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 88power said:

Even better, they could each take in a house full of homeless immigrants as permanent residents.  I think they each have several properties, so they should be able to handle several hundred. They could easily afford to take care of them for life, since they've sucked such massive amounts of money out of the productive people.

Plus we wouldn't have to pay for their space trip.

• Like 3

Might be worth paying for their space trip if it was a one way ticket?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

Nah, we should just be sure to make them stay home 24/7/365 to take care of all their new friends.  They could hold BBQs for them.  And have sing-alongs in the evenings.

• Like 1

I feel like that could be the start of a Ron White comedy skit. 

27 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I feel like that could be the start of a Ron White comedy skit. 

Now there's and idea.  Ron wouldn't pull any punches, that's for sure.

Just now, Ihfan4life said:

like particulate readers attached to stop light poles conveniently in the middle of a hill at stack height  ,frequented by 100's of detroit/diesel autos daily  

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Even better, they could each take in a house full of homeless immigrants as permanent residents.  I think they each have several properties, so they should be able to handle several hundred. They could easily afford to take care of them for life, since they've sucked such massive amounts of money out of the productive people.

Plus we wouldn't have to pay for their space trip.

If we are going to do that let's throw Chuck Nancy and Warren in on that deal maybe Chucky could give us some real tears🤔 after a week of that

10 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

I was meaning a one way ticket that would be the best environmental clean up of all time 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 88power said:

I was meaning a one way ticket that would be the best environmental clean up of all time 😂

I can breathe better already 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

just get them off the ground. dont care what destination

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

The politics aside, heaven forbid we try to stop polluting our only home...

Yeah, man, like turn off the volcanoes already. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

The politics aside, heaven forbid we try to stop polluting our only home...

The reason for posting the link was to show what many others have said for a long time. Follow the money flowing back to Gore while he is flying around ''saving'' the planet. Most of the greenies refuse to see this side of big Al who I consider to be a hypocrite with his do as I say not as I do attitude. 

• Like 1

Like I said, disregarding the politics and fear mongering, there's no downside to limiting the pollution we cause. We can all do better.

Saw this on agtalk this morning.

b96400373f20f8259005c1c10c09c768(full).jpg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Like I said, disregarding the politics and fear mongering, there's no downside to limiting the pollution we cause. We can all do better.

Saw this on agtalk this morning.

b96400373f20f8259005c1c10c09c768(full).jpg

I don’t disagree with you. I think the point of the post, or at least how I interpret it is that hypocrites like AlGore don’t inspire people to do better. People see them as what they are, trying to line their pockets and grow government in the name of a cause.

I don’t disagree there is climate change, it has changed since creation. What I have an issue with is people blaming it all on us evil humans and thinking government is the way to prevent it.

• Like 5

If we could get them into space, than all we need to do is give them some oars so they can paddle anywhere they want to go! After all, we don’t want to be changing space’ climate!

1 hour ago, IH Forever said:

I don’t disagree with you. I think the point of the post, or at least how I interpret it is that hypocrites like AlGore don’t inspire people to do better. People see them as what they are, trying to line their pockets and grow government in the name of a cause.

I don’t disagree there is climate change, it has changed since creation. What I have an issue with is people blaming it all on us evil humans and thinking government is the way to prevent it.

Couldn't have said it better myself

• Like 3