Looking up engine parts on CASE IH website

Binderdan

These days technology has given us the ability to look up our own parts on the CASE IH website or even through some dealers website. Its so nice to be able to open my Messicks app or search CASE IH's website and have my part numbers ready when I call, know prices, and find superseded part numbers. But I can not seem to find engine parts this way. 

Am I doing this wrong? Do I need to search the engine model somehow rather than the tractor model?

I have found a few exceptions like my International 384. It shows everything for the BD154 under the engine tab. But my Farmall 856, 544, and many others only show a few exhaust parts and misc under the engine tab. But nothing else. 

NOTE: Yes, I do own every factory parts manual and engine parts manual for the tractors I own. But that doesn't help me while deployed or away from home.

Ah! Got that to work. I had been trying D407, D239, etc and "No Result". I need to search it as "407", "239", or "D-407", "D-239", etc.  Needs the dash or no D/C and no dash.

I feel silly. lol. Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Matt Kirsch said:

Add them to your "My Shed" when you find them so you don't have to go through the process of finding them again. Of course that means you need to sign up for an account, so if that's not your bag of orange slices...

Also if you sign up for the red side, your account also works if you have any blue(New Holland) equipment too. 

If you have Case construction equipment they have  My Yard for parts. The only problems that I have had is when adding a model it takes overnight for it to show up. Used to show up in a minute or two. Both of them work the same.

Archived