Sign in to follow this  
SJH

Back up camera and mirrors hmm !

The other half backed into my disc 😁 wanted to buy her a new tail light for Christmas oh man Chevy Colorado tail lights are spendy ! Don't worry it was still my falt ! LoL

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, SJH said:

The other half backed into my disc 😁 wanted to buy her a new tail light for Christmas oh man Chevy Colorado tail lights are spendy ! Don't worry it was still my falt ! LoL

Try 1a auto, I’ve bought mirrors, bumpers etc from them

for years, shockingly low prices on quality aftermarket parts, I’ve never been disappointed. 

https://www.1aauto.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5eGTu6yp3wIVhUGGCh21UQNPEAAYAiAAEgIIZfD_BwE

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SJH said:

My wife backed into my gooseneck trailer with her hatchback.

I would GLADLY trade you a Colorado taillight for the complete hatchback with glass......

• Haha 3

Years ago when I still lived on the dairy with my parents I used to park my Honda goldwing in a 16' wide bay that my sister parked her truck in too.  One night I hear her arriving home, then a crashing sound.  When she came in she was pissed off at me because I parked my motorcycle in her way.  Way off to one side, but still somehow in her way.  Just remember, it's always the guys fault!!  Lol.  I am very fortunate in that my wife is the best lady driver I've ever met.  That's why she gets the charger rt with a hemi :-)  and I drive a 20 year old Chevy Silverado.   I feel your pain, SJH!  

• Like 2

My wife has me back the car out of the garage and leaves it out when she returns, so I can put it back inside when I get home. Inconvenient,  yes. But she knows her limitations.  😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1