Adding/checking lift-all hydraulic oil

I’m trying to get all my oil levels checked and I’ve changed engine and transmission oil   And I read on here that the belt pulley get its oil from the tranny oil but to add a pint.   I have a manual but from what I can tell I have the live engine lift all and nothing looks the same in diagrams.  It’s a ‘54 super h.  S/N 26011 J

81A7510A-4985-4148-8AB0-1573F9A6209D.jpeg

4B67EBA5-A8CE-4675-A38E-1EF3DC867E31.jpeg

7 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Lift all is separate from transmission housing. The housing just ahead of the belt pulley has 2 plugs. The lower is the drain. Fill until it runs out the upper plug.

I’m assuming you mean this plug to fill  (pictured) and if so. How the heck do I get it out.   Tried using half inch ratchet but it won’t fit in. It’s just a little too big. Could always use die-grinder to make but was gonna ask someone first 

FB04E960-4C5C-4FF1-83CE-A73B56DF1CE7.jpeg

The fill is the pipe on the other side. Someone used it for a return. It's the hole behind piece of water pipe sticking out the side, then elbow going straight up to a tee, which then goes to hoses front and rear. All you gotta do is remove the little pipe cap and add your oil until full.

I don't know what the plug you're trying to remove is, but it is not the fill.

Super H Fill.jpeg

On 12/18/2018 at 6:26 AM, Matt Kirsch said:

The fill is the pipe on the other side. Someone used it for a return. It's the hole behind piece of water pipe sticking out the side, then elbow going straight up to a tee, which then goes to hoses front and rear. All you gotta do is remove the little pipe cap and add your oil until full.

I don't know what the plug you're trying to remove is, but it is not the fill.

Super H Fill.jpeg

Can you over fill it and cause issues?

• Thanks 1