IH at Allora annual vintage shows, Queensland

On the last week-end of January, the Warwick Vintage Car Club stage their annual vintage rally at the small Darling Downs town of Allora in Southern Queensland.

These photos have been taken over a period of about 8 years. This is the first vintage show of the year and what makes this show interesting, a vast range of machinery is displayed, covering tractors & farm equipment, cars, bikes, trucks and stationary engines

DSC02078.JPG

DSC02079.JPG

DSC02080.JPG

DSC02105.JPG

DSC02141.JPG

DSC02143.JPG

DSC02145.JPG

IMG_1787.jpg

The Fordson in the foreground is my 1936 Model N

IMG_1791.jpg

The Australian built A514 Farmall of about 1964

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_3913.JPG

IMG_3916.JPG

IMG_3921.JPG

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_3924.JPG

IMG_3925.JPG

IMG_3926.JPG

IMG_3941.JPG

IMG_3935.JPG

DSC05916.JPG

Note the attachment on the LH side to suppress road rage!

DSC05913.JPG

DSC02129.JPG

DSC02115.JPG

Linn truck on half tracks. Only 3 imported into Queensland for transporting logs out of the bush tracks

DSC02089.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Always interesting to see stuff in other parts of the world . 

Speaking for myself, it seams as though I go to the same shows and see the same things over and over again . Thanks for showing something different . When I was in your area I stopped and looked at lots of machinery when ever I happened to see it sitting along the way . 

Some strange looking variations of tractors compared to the US tractors of that vintage even the model numbers look odd not sure why they did this there and seeing right hand steering on vehicles also something that would take me getting use too but cool pics 

Thank you for the pics. All I know is that I would have spent a lot of time at that show! 

I think it’s interesting to see farm equipment from other parts of the world. A couple pieces that I thought were interesting was that 756 road grader and TD5 crawler. 

I want to thank you for all the pictures ,those of you who are outside the United States add a lot to our group and expand our knowledge with a lot off interesting stuff. It wouldn't be near as interesting with out you.

• Thanks 1