756 steering orfice and flo divider

anyone know what the hole in the steering orfice  is supposed to be on the 756 farmall  . The 3 gallon per minute orfice leading to Steering before the flo divider takes the remaining 6 gal to the oil cooler.

Great question. I am currently trying to get mine to steer better. I have turned up the steering relief valve to see 2 threads like Danny suggested here and it didn’t help much. Mine is great when it’s warm. Anything under about 40 out and it’s the steering is slower. His next suggestion was to drill the orifice hole 2 sizes bigger than original. I’m assuming we’re talking about the same orifice hole. Are you having similar issues? 

No, my problem is when I put steering on full pressure , 1800psi, I lose my lube pressure.. I'm thinking my orrfice hole is somehow to small and when the pump puts it on full pressure my flo control valve opens to fast or to much and I'm not getting my full 3 gallons therefore lose my ta lube, I don't know, pump inside looks  good. Only  thing  I know for sure is the orfice hole measures .120 .  Seems   like I read somewhere its supposed to be  5- 32nds or 9- 64ths,   odd ball size. don't know if 20 thousands would make a difference or not. I need to figure out how to check flo divider spring when its compressed to 2.5 inches and see how many pounds it took.

Did the tractor work correctly the first 35 years? If it did then its unlikely the hole is undersized. What you would be doing is trying to compensate for wear  somewhere else in the system by enlarging it.