1466 Blackstripe

red tractor fever

Sweet. Tell them they did a fantastic job 

Man with the fronts being 2 tone and big rubber and curved stack it looks just like our member international1466’s tractor. He might be jealous😎. That’s a nice tractor and looks like he is taking his time and doing a nice job. I thought I was the only one that laid down with a paint gun and a flashlight under the front end. But then again i just stick mine straight in the field so sometimes it seems why bother. Nice job Mr Anonymous.   

13 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

Must be right towards the end of production, with the 6-hole rear wheel castings.

I'd gladly put it to work.

I noticed the same thing. At first I thought mistake. Then I remembered whose doing it. No way they'd make that mistake. 

10 hours ago, pt756 said:

looks very nice question about the steps where are they from ? did they make them looks like a good idea.

I'll ask and report back.

Looks good. I like how they did the front rims with the red and silver.

1466 BS, pretty not nearly as nice as the one above on auction today. According to the auction results, brought $15,500.

The bidding was a little weird, as in, the tractor was barely up on the block and was instantly struck off at the above bid. I was watching online, but didn't have the audio/video feed up to hear what actually happened. It may have been lag, or something hinky may have happened.

11927.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Love it!  I don't know the full story but I think it looked better with a cab. 

Archived