steering to stops 756

all my pressures are good but steering to stops, just changed out orings  ports 1 and 6 in mcv and  new gaskets.. new ta and pump bout 2 years ago another thing first start it up it will hold 260 and 20 on gages at idle steering to stops, little more throttle and 0 on lube and other gage drops to about 200  get off stops and pressure is fine idle back down  and back to 0  and 200 on stops.  week pump maybe I don't know , ive ben using it no problems just happened to put steering to stops one day and lite came on ben wondering about it ever since. any ideas

guess I will find a 3000 psi gage and plum it in the orfice plug port. that should check pump pressure output with steering to stops right ,if that shows good  like around 1800 or so . possible leakage at piston in front bolster this is a 756 farmall am I on the right track  I'm open for arguments.

Sorry, I'm basically losing my lube pressure when I put steering to stops. Put new o rings in mcv and gaskets , new safety relief valve . TA pressure and lube pressure is fine  as long as I don't turn wheel to stops . Leak in high pressure system somewhere I'm guessing. But where

Disconnect the pipes that go to the steering sector and cap the lines and then see if you still have the leak when you turn the steering wheel.  There is a coupling under the front of the engine.  This will eliminate the steering sector.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 3:24 PM, beekeep15 said:

Sorry, I'm basically losing my lube pressure when I put steering to stops. Put new o rings in mcv and gaskets , new safety relief valve . TA pressure and lube pressure is fine  as long as I don't turn wheel to stops . Leak in high pressure system somewhere I'm guessing. But where

You ever figure anything out here? 

took mcv back off for the second time, took pump apart, it looked good to me ,Polished the flo divider  and ,checked Orings ,gaskets ect, put back on, used the torque guide that Charlie had sent me and went to 25 pounds on all the bolts in the right order ,and now my light stays off. So maybe the way I torqued the mcv back on or the flo divider was sticking ,, don't really know how I fixed it.