graeme

NOS Red Diamond 406 Exhaust manifold

Does it have to be NOS?, I have a good used dual exhaust, two piece,  manifold off a 406.

I can do pics if you are interested.

Mike

Hi Mikem,

Sorry for the delayed response, the original  we had was a 3 piece manifold and it has a few cracks in each section and all the other ones I have seen also seem to have cracks as well.

I think the dual exhausts are a little stronger therefore should be OK.

If I can hold off on your offer that would be great, I was going through a couple of posts and saw TRAVELLETE had  NOS one. 

I have been trying to get in contact with him however no luck at this stage, I will keep trying for a few more weeks and get back in contact with you if that’s OK.

Thanks again for you help and offer it’s greatly appreciated.

cheers

Graeme

No rush---it's not going anywhere----

Merry Christmas...

Mike

Hello mikem , just wondering if you ever sold the exhaust manifold off of the 406 ? Just started working on an old Trojan wheel loader and it needs a manifold . It does have a RD 406 number on it but not sure what manifold will fit it . I'm new here so any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks for any help .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   menace

The one I have is a dual exhaust, designed for  a truck, works with a downdraft carb. I would guess a loader had verticle exhaust with an updraft carb.

Although as old as this stuff is, anything could have been changed by now.

(I haven't heard anything from Graeme yet, and he does kinda have first dibs)

Mike

That's fine mikem , i just started looking around so hopefully i'll find something . Thank you for taking the time to respond . Have a great day .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  menace

Hi Mikem,

I hope you are well!

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, I have been trying to get in contact with Travelette however I  still haven't had any luck. If Menace wants the exhaust manifold you have please don't feel obligated to me, I a greatly appreciate the fact that you considered our past communication. If you can help Menace before I get in contact with travelette that's fine.

Once again thanks very much for keeping me in mind.

Cheers

Graeme