Power of Red

Its snowing! lets see your winter gear/toys

Recommended Posts

We got our first excuse to play with the snow equipment this weekend 😎.  Lets have a show an tell of your snow gear and or toys!

 

 

20181118_140810.thumb.jpg.b49f21289ef7346a5dea124ea6282b3f.jpg20181118_140745.thumb.jpg.cf9a1e82dc2c0a3625f97ec8f4cb7c8b.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical snow f656 with loader and homemade v blade or bucket and homeadded hydraulic angle rhino 8 foot blade...good forestry chains0218180745.thumb.jpg.1e9793c4749df58078dca385f58b069f.jpg

 

Big snows or wind events1015180913.thumb.jpg.9952f22acfef9cee49942168e825ce9b.jpg0218180745.thumb.jpg.1e9793c4749df58078dca385f58b069f.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be no fun sitting on that Michigan in a blizzard!!!!😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine's green. I'll save you all the agony and forgo the picture :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rawleigh99 said:

It would be no fun sitting on that Michigan in a blizzard!!!!😲

Wait till it's done...i can wait to get out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image31

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guess the picture was too big to combine

any wayse.........

31'' so far this season and the IH 185 is on the move🤪

avrage yearly totals are around 300''

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have that much area where I live, and this allows me to go down a suburban sidewalk with ease.  

 

648553830_CCsnow1.thumb.jpg.5c0c9321ca2a9a62a389fe9ac4df5763.jpg

 

2137430596_CCsnow2.thumb.jpg.a527d7e64bb322500fc22636d2737d9a.jpg

 

Works great, even in the heavy crap.  Beats a shovel. I've pushed snow with an H before and like both for different reasons.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't needed this in a couple years, but it's ready if and when I do😁

0203160909_0001.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0203160911a.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

It would be no fun sitting on that Michigan in a blizzard!!!!😲

 

1 hour ago, mader656 said:

Wait till it's done...i can wait to get out.

Good snow suit and a full face helmet makes it better than the open station

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, drglinski said:

I don't have that much area where I live, and this allows me to go down a suburban sidewalk with ease.  

 

648553830_CCsnow1.thumb.jpg.5c0c9321ca2a9a62a389fe9ac4df5763.jpg

 

2137430596_CCsnow2.thumb.jpg.a527d7e64bb322500fc22636d2737d9a.jpg

 

Works great, even in the heavy crap.  Beats a shovel. I've pushed snow with an H before and like both for different reasons.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nice setup! lol i get accused of plowing more that just my property too 😛  seems like the driveway is never big enough .

@drglinskiIs reversing ever an issue with the chains and extra weight. I had put a front plow on my compact and felt like it could push over a house, but dont ask it to back up after.... it also found every weakness in that atv plow...  I didnt have chains, only a couple 100 pounds on the 3 point. im sure chains would have made a world of a difference.  They sure did on the B414 

I didnt bother putting the plow on this year. He gets to hibernate with the W6 this year.

 

IMG_3283.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1486 with model 80 snowblower.

656 hydro with WL21 loader and rear blade

544 diesel hydro with blade

20160403_155104.jpg

20171029_152005.jpg

20180107_152257.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no pic yet but rear blade for 806D and a 95 Dodge 3500 Dually with a Boss v-plow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From this past spring, my 966 with Gnuse 3pt bucket and Otter 10' dozer blade.

IMG_20180414_130603043_HDR.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped pushing , blading  blowing snow years ago because was losing all my drive gravel Now I just pack it down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Power of Red said:

Nice setup! lol i get accused of plowing more that just my property too 😛  seems like the driveway is never big enough .

@drglinskiIs reversing ever an issue with the chains and extra weight. I had put a front plow on my compact and felt like it could push over a house, but dont ask it to back up after.... it also found every weakness in that atv plow...  I didnt have chains, only a couple 100 pounds on the 3 point. im sure chains would have made a world of a difference.  They sure did on the B414 

I didnt bother putting the plow on this year. He gets to hibernate with the W6 this year.

 

IMG_3283.JPG

You need chains.  Mine reverses no problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My day to day around the house machine is a Kubota B2601. Pic from last winter. We just got 14" of snow last Friday and I was mowing leaves the week prior. Still had the mower deck on so I had to use the bucket. Kiddo had to have his own "blower" as well. 

6BD84B83-CCBC-4D55-8B91-DEE3697C388E.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SAM86 said:

My day to day around the house machine is a Kubota B2601. Pic from last winter. We just got 14" of snow last Friday and I was mowing leaves the week prior. Still had the mower deck on so I had to use the bucket. Kiddo had to have his own "blower" as well. 

6BD84B83-CCBC-4D55-8B91-DEE3697C388E.jpeg

Like the kiddo's blower. How good does that work?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pix from Sunday. Really handy for small drives, and sidewalks. Dont have Gnuse on 8920 yet

20181118_075803.jpg

20181118_075754.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a 42 h with ih 31 loader and original ih blade attachment. Pushes snow like mad.  I love it cuz I can stack it way high.    

I have a windbreaker I wanna put on it.  Just gotta find the Time.  

Chris

20180210_175330.jpg

20171109_072038.jpg

20171004_184230.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny this came up. I was talking to my wife last night about putting an ARPS half track setup on her 240 IH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A year ago I mounted my 2001 loader on my 656 Hydro with a year-a-around Cab.  This made snow removal a lot more fun here in southern Minnesota.  I have to tractor in the shop and I'm making a few modifications, still have to finish fixing the door.  I should get it done tomorrow morning.

112018 032.JPG

112018 034.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I get rich, this is what I'll use! I would love a Ventrac, but they're a little rich for my blood.

KX523_Virginia_Jonas_5157.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now