IH 404U hood skirt clips

I am working on restoring my 404 utility and last night while breaking down the hood for primer 2 of the threaded studs that hold the clips for the hood skirts broke off. I was ultra careful while removing these but 2 broke anyway.  What is a good way to repair these and fasten the skirt clips back on without marring the outside surface of the hood?   First picture is a broken one the second picture is a stud that did not break  The 3rd pic is the entire hood.  Things are going so well I don't want to mess it up now.

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

next to impossible to get original part   and will require some extra work

make a template to  position new stud remove old piece completely   then  mig or tig ,modified  body work pulling stud welder,

having noted the exact location   use any combination ground to fit....bolt, nut welded to cut off stud (bolt) washer welded to cut off (bolt)     source a NH or snow plow rubber mount stud  or another type of fender stud

what I am trying to find looks like this

https://www.mcmaster.com/carriage-and-plow-bolts

they seem to be called elevator bolts now  not PC but should function with least damage