Sign in to follow this  
lorenzo

I had the best dream last night

come on. this is supposed to be a red tractor site! what the **** does this have to do with International Harvestor? There's lots of other sites for this crap! I wish the administrators would clean this crap up, and keep it as it should be...Red Tractors!

IMG_0397.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's the "Coffee Shop" section. It's just for a laugh like the new joke thread.

I got a chuckle and wasn't offended and would not have been if it was photo shopped with HC putting the cuffs on DT.

Lighten up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oilcan821 said:

come on. this is supposed to be a red tractor site! what the **** does this have to do with International Harvestor? There's lots of other sites for this crap! I wish the administrators would clean this crap up, and keep it as it should be...Red Tractors!

IMG_0397.JPG

Heck if all we posted only had something to do with red tractors you could read the posts once a month and keep on top of everything.

Rick

• Thanks 4

Well to get this back to tractors this picture was taken right after she was caught trying to tap the valve on a anhydrous tank hooked to a 706.

Dennis

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, oilcan821 said:

IMG_0397.JPG

You should block me and never open any of my threads , it’s real easy 😀

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, New Englander said:

It's the "Coffee Shop" section. It's just for a laugh like the new joke thread.

I got a chuckle and wasn't offended and would not have been if it was photo shopped with HC putting the cuffs on DT.

Lighten up.

Ditto the ^^^

Y'all know how I roll and based on comedic content it's not bad.

• Like 1

OMG OMG OMG, I will never be able to look at camo britches on a female girl without thinkin' of ole Muffin Top Hillary, Thanks Lorenzo:P

• Haha 3

I got a chuckle out of both the picture and the first response. Come on Lorenzo!!!! Lol

Mr oil can, while you have a valid point perhaps the general IH portion would be more suitable for your likings. You see we all come here every day to shoot the bull and this is part of it. After all these at the things that make some of our days of only for a little while. Please dont be offended by our little humor. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, lorenzo said:

You should block me and never open any of my threads , it’s real easy 😀

I love it sometimes only good laugh I get all day thank you sir keep them coming

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Missouri Mule said:

I got a chuckle out of both the picture and the first response. Come on Lorenzo!!!! Lol

Mr oil can, while you have a valid point perhaps the general IH portion would be more suitable for your likings. You see we all come here every day to shoot the bull and this is part of it. After all these at the things that make some of our days of only for a little while. Please dont be offended by our little humor. 👍

Well said.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Missouri Mule said:

I have always enjoyed the humor on here after a day's work along with all the knowlege and pics on here. Have learned alot and got alot of help from. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Heck if all we posted only had something to do with red tractors you could read the posts once a month and keep on top of everything.

Rick

Like when was the last time something only involving red tractors had you in stitches?

• Like 1

1. MY   OH    MY    !!!!!!
  • Haha 2

Maybe this will sooth the savage beast?

This is a great ad. Someone was thinking.

Aston Martin1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

But... but.... but... This is the “coffee shop”. Lol. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Little Red said:

is that a parachute hanging in the window? 

Don't know if it's a parachute but I'll bet the manufacturers tag reads "Omar the Tent Makers"......

Rick

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2018 at 9:24 AM, oilcan821 said:

IMG_0397.JPG

Nothing ruins a great forum than political opinion posts.  

• Like 1