Sign in to follow this  
lorenzo

Another crazy set of horns on this deer

Damn just gotta wonder what they been feeding him lol where was he taken? Makes me kinda drool modern gun opened here today

He’s got that massive set because of the corn fields that he’s been in...... you know GMO corn. 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Adam - NC said:

I could make a lot of pens out of that.

IMG_3882.JPG

IMG_3883.JPG

IMG_3884.JPG

IMG_3886.JPG

Those are REALLY cool. Do they make kits for that? We pick up small antlers every spring and throw them on a shelf or in the flower beds. That looks like a better use🤔😁

Thats not a deer thats a moose! 

Several places sell the pen hardware - all you need is a wood lathe and a few specialized accessories, and some practice.  Pen making is our hobby to fund our tool and tractor habits.

You can check out my facebook page - Adam Davis Woodworking - and see what all we make.  FYI shipping is cheap!

32 minutes ago, Adam - NC said:

Several places sell the pen hardware - all you need is a wood lathe and a few specialized accessories, and some practice.  Pen making is our hobby to fund our tool and tractor habits.

You can check out my facebook page - Adam Davis Woodworking - and see what all we make.  FYI shipping is cheap!

I dont do the facebook thing bit did the google thing and saw lots of pictures. Simply AMAZING what you guys are creating!! Thats awesome!!

• Haha 1

Can you tell my wife to surprise me with that bolt action pen for Christmas, please!!!!

• Haha 1

I find it better to buy my own Christmas gifts. I ALWAYS get what i want that way😏

• Like 1

6 hours ago, farmall666 said:

ANY INFO ON THAT BUCK ???????????/

All I found was that picture,  no story