Lu47Dan

R190 truck & 1953 Super-H one runs the other not so much.

Hi, everyone. 

I am  pipefitter by trade and an old equipment collector.

I have my grandfather's last tractor, the Super-H in the title, it runs well, but needs a little work. The R190 has many problems and I am searching for a new carrier for the dump bed that is on it. I have hesitated to cut the old girl up and scrap it as somrone might need a few parts from it. I now have a line on a new carrier for the dump bed. So the 190 is going to go under the torch once the bed is transfered. 

So does anyone want parts off of it. If you can post what you need, I will check to see if it is good and get back to you. I am not selling the parts, but I ask you to pick them up here or pay for the shipping on them . 

Dan. 

where are you and how bad is the body

15 minutes ago, cougar766 said:

where are you and how bad is the body

Where am I?

Northwest Pa. Small town of Meadville. Right off of I-79. South of Erie, Pa. And about 90 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pa. Zip is 16335. 

The body has issues, doors are bad, but the rest of the cab is not too bad IIRC. Hood is in good shape. Fenders not to good. 

I need to get s new memory card for my camera before I take photos of it to post up here. 

Dan.

29 minutes ago, Lu47Dan said:

Where am I?

Northwest Pa. Small town of Meadville. Right off of I-79. South of Erie, Pa. And about 90 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pa. Zip is 16335. 

The body has issues, doors are bad, but the rest of the cab is not too bad IIRC. Hood is in good shape. Fenders not to good. 

I need to get s new memory card for my camera before I take photos of it to post up here. 

Dan.

Not too far from some of us then. Yes before you go too far with the torch on the truck itself post up some pictures. There may be interest in the whole truck as is.