Sign in to follow this  
red tractor fever

One Smart Pooch

The guys that farm around our acreage farm with green equipment. And the guy that farms across the road from us also uses green equipment. And when Maxx is outside and they are around he absolutely goes nuts. Barking continuously and running back and forth along the fence of his kennel. It's hard to get him to quiet down. 

Well we let him out today and some red equipment was using the field. People were parking there I'm assuming due to a wet spot. And he was a completely different dog. Barked a few times and we called him off and he walked away. 

And this has happened before. During harvest when all colors go by, he definitely barks more when the green ones to by. So it's obvious he definitely has a dislike for green paint.

Here is Uncle Maxx.

20181107_152412.jpg

20181107_152509.jpg

20181107_152516.jpg

• Like 6

Helluva good dog!

That sounds familiar!  My 11 year old Great Pyrenees has always raised quite a ruckus whenever a Cummins equipped Dodge would go by!  Guess he’s more of a Duramax kind of guy!

Great looking guy you got there. I like a dog you don't have to bend over to pet!

• Haha 1

Eh, that's nothing. My parents just got a new dog about 3 weeks ago.

My nephew was there and had changes the TV to "Gumball" an awful cartoon on Cartoon Network, and left the remote sitting in Dad's chair. We went in to eat dinner and the dog took his usual spot in Dad's chair.

After about a minute, I noticed that I was hearing the football game, not the screaming cartoon characters. The dog had changed the channel, and I'm convinced it was intentional.

My dog hates green tractors also just go's nuts when the guy that owns the land around me is over hear with his green ones

GOOD boy Maxx!

GOOD boy!

Here`s a biscuit!

I wonder if its because they have a slightly different sound and it hurts his ears? My dog hated my 5.9 Cummins but with my new 6.7 Cummins he doesn't bark at all.

2 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

I wonder if its because they have a slightly different sound and it hurts his ears? My dog hated my 5.9 Cummins but with my new 6.7 Cummins he doesn't bark at all.

that's what I think a few years a go Gerald broke his leg all the nabors  got together and helped chop his corn about every brand was out hear and she only barked at the john deer

Don’t you know Dogs like to chase Deer. 😆

sorry could resist

• Haha 2