Sign in to follow this  
lorenzo

This little guy has great parents

They built his holloween costume around his wheelchair.

fullsizeoutput_35e.jpeg.739668b7609835d5318db781b85b4326.jpeg

• Like 7

It is amazeing how the parents learn how to cope and come up with ideas and things to do to make a handicap child feel good and as normal as possible.                                                                      WES

• Like 1

Wow that’s a creative idea great job on the parents part. I’m sure the boy has the biggest smile on his face. And as said great job for the kid as well. 

• Like 1

Great idea!! I spent some time in wheelchair when I was 8 years old. That year for Halloween I was a train engineer and my parents built me a "train" to put on the wheelchair. It was one of the more memorable Halloween's for me. 

• Like 3

I swear the human race is so caught up in the bs around everyone/ thing, that we fail to see the Grace of God in our everyday lives.

These parents, siblings, caretakers of these children and needy adults, ( not the I need, but the true needy) are God’s Angels here on Earth!

My sister was such a person of need. She was born with Down’s syndrome and wasn’t expected to see 35. She lived to be 57 and I still think it was due to the love that she received throughout her life. First from my Mom, and after she passed from my sister who took care of her. She is the true Angel to provide the love and care that she did.

Sorry for the long post... I just got caught up 😇😇

People often speak ill of the sick thinking they have no place in the modern world of take a pill for what ails you.

Yet God uses these people to teach us. Humility. Gratefulness. Sadness. Trust. Patience. He shows us the Miracles everyday, we’re just blind to it. 

Again, sorry. Guess I’m just reminiscing about what was...

• Like 5

^^^^^ very well put sir thank you for posting that 

• Like 3

Having a cousin who is paralyzed from the waist down from a four wheeler accident and an uncle passed away last spring @72 who was in a wheelchair since '55 from a Farmall 400 steering wheel coming off at the age of 14 this is really special to see. Unfortunately my cousin has been not great in the last 13 months. He is in his mid 50's

• Thanks 2