I know this topic has been beaten to death but I am new to this site and am looking for track replacement options. From what I have read on here I understand replacement parts are no longer available. Are there other machines out there that you could say replace the drive sprocket and then install a track of different make. Also I see some companies out there advertising these new rubber tracks to fit " any machine". Is this an option ? Just curious. Thank you for any replies.

short answer buy a machine shop and make up a kit  to use current parts  then you could sell 3K pairs for $300

as none of the owners understand it is $4k avg.for the simplest of UCS.

rubber doesnt work,         frame is too narrow for any thing else,  powers that be and govt dont want things repaired scrap and buy new

supplier was offered $1,000,000.00 order  said not allowed   realistically these small kits could have been made and in country for $2200

It's a shame that companies that have the wherewithal to produce replacement parts for these machines don't want to produce these parts as there see!ms to be a demand for them albeit maybe a small demand. I guess I'll keep looking for used machines that have better parts than mine.

I know where there is everything but the tracks for a 340 in pretty good shape.

I should have been clearer. It is just the idlers, rollers and sprockets with some other misc tin work. Im not sure what else is there. I will ask him what else he has.