TDC5 international steering clutch

Hi I recently brought a much used drott the steering clutch on one side is the fibre disc metal disc combination the other which has striped the centre hub has bonded fibre plates with steel teeth in the centre,

which option would be the better or easier,do I change over to all fibre discs or find a new hub to suit the bonded plates.

3D0800C8-58AF-4142-B065-8B8785E4C75B.jpeg

D2237880-EC62-405D-B330-16D4EA82DD13.jpeg

36F1A5DD-43B6-40B0-A9B6-17B4DDDD7876.jpeg

Sand blast the fiber plates and if some of the linings have come loose you can epoxy them back on after sandblasted . Surface the floater plates and it will work great !!

Danny 

50 minutes ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

Sand blast the fiber plates and if some of the linings have come loose you can epoxy them back on after sandblasted . Surface the floater plates and it will work great !!

Danny 

50 minutes ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

Danny 

Will do ,I found a website steering clutch.com they have the hub listed so if they have it in stock i will be away.