twood19541

I saw a XX68 tractor being hauled thru the Twin Cities Friday

On my drive home yesterday afternoon, I saw a XX68 tractor being hauled on south bound 494.  I was wonder if anyone know anything about it.  It appeared to be restored.  Sorry I could not get picture as I was north bound.  

If it had a rollbar and canopy on it,somebody posted it on Facebook yesterday headed eastbound on I94 by St Cloud. Does make a guy wonder were it came from and were it was headed, don’t see them to often up here.

2 hours ago, 806JR said:

If it had a rollbar and canopy on it,somebody posted it on Facebook yesterday headed eastbound on I94 by St Cloud. Does make a guy wonder were it came from and were it was headed, don’t see them to often up here.

East bound on I94 takes a person to the 694 and 494 bypasses in the twin cities so most likely the same one.

Rick

Yes had roll bar and canopy. 

Could be headed to Canada. A guy that lives about half an hour from us bought a restored 1468 with canopy at online auction a few weeks back somewhere in MN or ND can't remember. Detroit and Port Huron are popular crossings for most equipment imports our way. Would that line up with the direction it was spotted heading?  

it was head south away from Canada.  

11 hours ago, twood19541 said:

it was head south away from Canada.  

I94 to Chicago the  over to detroit and back into Canada would be my guess.....

Thanks.  Have a great fall