Sign in to follow this  
Pete1468

Anyone south of Bloomsburg Pa?

Starting to plan for red power and looking for a spot I can safely park my semi for several days after the show.  Hopefully somewhere south of the show.  I'm thinking about watching the fireworks show in DC somewhere.  Wanting to see Arlington, Vietnam wall with dad and take the kids around to see the sights when we're out there.

No help with the truck but I recommend going to Gettysburg while in the area. Go to the visitors center and hire a guide to take you around area or at least buy a tour CD. 

Pete: I'm in Gettysburg right between DC and Bloomsburg and have plenty of room for you. Let me know!

I'll send you a pm.

20 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Starting to plan for red power and looking for a spot I can safely park my semi for several days after the show.  Hopefully somewhere south of the show.  I'm thinking about watching the fireworks show in DC somewhere.  Wanting to see Arlington, Vietnam wall with dad and take the kids around to see the sights when we're out there.

That sounds like fun. We plan on taking the fifth wheel up to niagra falls and spend a week there over July 4th then wondering back to Detroit through Canada. 

Jerry

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SMOKER 1 said:

That sounds like fun. We plan on taking the fifth wheel up to niagra falls and spend a week there over July 4th then wondering back to Detroit through Canada. 

Jerry

Jerry, the ferris wheel at Niagara falls is pretty neat.  Be ready for a big tourist trap.  

41 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

Jerry, the ferris wheel at Niagara falls is pretty neat.  Be ready for a big tourist trap.  

10 hours ago, SMOKER 1 said:

Jerry

And everything is EXPENSIVE!

17 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Pete is right. I went to Niagara about a month and a half ago. Was very disappointed at how much of a tourist trap it is.