I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone involved in making this site possible for us all to enjoy. I pick up my phone and read here every single day in my spare time. I know I can ask questions from tractors to personal life and someone will respond. I hope if there’s anything we can do to ensure this site is around for years to come it will be asked of us. BJ I know your a major influence so thank you sir. Anyway I’ve been wanting to do that so here it is. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

X2, I really enjoy the different perspectives but common ground we have here.  People I have never met have saved me thousands of dollars on repairs!  I check out the joke thread daily too!  A great group of folks no doubt.  

• Like 1

what they said  ↑↑↑

So many other sites are over run with trolls and other dumbness.  This one is just honest people who get along. It’s strange to think of people you’ve never met as friends but I know many here do

I have belonged to many forums over the years but I feel more at home on this one. The vast amount of knowledge and experience shared is greatly appreciated.  There isn't a one of you I wouldn't sit down and have a beer with.

• Like 2

So true !

I found this forum July of 2007 , Its been a great resource for a tremendous interest in past and current AG preservation and more so then every thing is THE PEOPLE HERE , I have always thought of them as a class act on our forum.

In these short years I have met so many of you ,done business with many of you, and established fond friendships that continue to endure. Look forward to RPRU's to renew and continue those friendships

Thank you for your patients with me and for your friendships, advice ,and education. The prayers and outpouring when my daughter was hospitalized.

One caveat is that this form has cost me a lot of money , From encouragement of restorations to my wanting to buy a Motor Home to see the Midwest and their RPRU's  and our RED POWER FAMILY.

Tony

"Well Boy Howdy"     I couldn't have said it better,   we take this site for granted,  "Redpower on the internet"  is like coming back to the "mothership"  All the folks here are like family to most of us,    You can visit a agricultural Facebook page and find a lot of undesirable  pictures and language,   I enjoy visiting with you "Folks",     Thanks Neighbors !!!

Your Friend,      Jim Droscha 

• Like 2

It's kinda funny I have met a few of you all at nfms in Louisville.  I was working a booth  and seemed like everyone I met was very hesitant to say they where from red power. At first  I guess just cause meeting a total stranger. But non the less they where people I could talk to, if I hadn't been working probably should have had a beer or two with.    Great bunch of people.

I said something about red power at work the other day turns out a guy at work hangs out on the construction side

Thanks again to everyone who has anything to do with this site! People who post questions so we all can learn, and knowledgeable folks who respond. Lots of good clean fun for certain. Mule, thanks for reminding us to be  thankful. Thanks BJ for keeping us in line. And last but certainly not least, thank you  Dennis and Sally for  making this awesome, pop up ad free site possible. Thanks again! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 12_Guy said:

Thanks again to everyone who has anything to do with this site! People who post questions so we all can learn, and knowledgeable folks who respond. Lots of good clean fun for certain. Mule, thanks for reminding us to be  thankful. Thanks BJ for keeping us in line. And last but certainly not least, thank you  Dennis and Sally for  making this awesome, pop up ad free site possible. Thanks again! 

X2 Thanks all

Well put. Thanks for giving me a place to play. 

• Like 1

Best place online.

• Like 1

I totally Agree👍…..ever since I have been involved with the "Red power" crew ,it has been nothing but good times and positive things coming out of it.

I have met so many great people and made so many great friendships that I struggle to remember them all.

Any time us Kiwi boys  visit the Red power Roundup show( I've been to four now) you guys always go out of your way to make us welcome, help us out, and accommodate us WAY over and above what is expected......A HUGE THANKYOU  to each and every one of you👍🙂.

Dennis , Sallie,BJ, and all the crew ,....thankyou for all the hours you put in behind the scenes to make this forum and magazine such a pleasure to be involved with,...hats off to you folk👍.

It's always a pleasure to see how well everyone on this forum gets along. All the advice, encouragement , and general good Banter around this place always helps us through the tough days that we all have...…..any body would struggle to find a better bunch of folks that those we have here.

Missouri Mule,  Thanks again for reminding us how much we take all this for granted( Among many other things as well).

Have a great day everyone, Thanks again,

Heath,NZ

• Like 1

I'd like to have a drink or two with any one on here. So much knowledge and wisdom, and humor lol. Browsing this site sure makes my day. The only bad thing about it is since I joined on here, checking out what's new on here has really cut into my online tractor shopping!! Thinking about it now, probably for the better......

ps... keep up the good work folks 👍

Certainly a large amount on knowledge given out for free, I have made a lot of notes from posts and stored them in model groups. People like pete23 have lived it they ain't just guessing, when they post you better document. 

Thanks again to everybody on this board. 

A great site with plenty of good people and information .

thanks

6 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

Certainly a large amount on knowledge given out for free, I have made a lot of notes from posts and stored them in model groups. People like pete23 have lived it they ain't just guessing, when they post you better document. 

Thanks again to everybody on this board. 

Very good point. 

17 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

So true !

I found this forum July of 2007 , Its been a great resource for a tremendous interest in past and current AG preservation and more so then every thing is THE PEOPLE HERE , I have always thought of them as a class act on our forum.

In these short years I have met so many of you ,done business with many of you, and established fond friendships that continue to endure. Look forward to RPRU's to renew and continue those friendships

Thank you for your patients with me and for your friendships, advice ,and education. The prayers and outpouring when my daughter was hospitalized.

One caveat is that this form has cost me a lot of money , From encouragement of restorations to my wanting to buy a Motor Home to see the Midwest and their RPRU's  and our RED POWER FAMILY.

Tony

If you ever find yourself in the St. Louis MO area in your motor home your welcome to look me up. I guess it’s like anywhere else since I’m born and raised here the area seems boring. But being in the foothills to the “ozarks” a lot of people think our area is beautiful. Just like when I go out west and see crops for miles and not a tree in sight. No wonder you guys never put a scratch in your equipment. I can’t even have mirrors! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its the people that keep me looking in cause I was not raised on a red tractor. But have still learned many helpful things.  Hopefully I have been able to help others here, cause the city world sure does not want any of my "farmer common scene". 

Agree 100%! I too have found a great deal of information and more importantly, a great group of like minded people!! I certainly enjoy and appreciate this site a tremendous amount... a big thank you to everyone for being so kind and helpful!

On 10/11/2018 at 5:05 PM, sandhiller said:

I have belonged to many forums over the years but I feel more at home on this one. The vast amount of knowledge and experience shared is greatly appreciated.  There isn't a one of you I wouldn't sit down and have a beer with.

Can I order a hot bloody Mary instead?