And you just can't make it up....

Cattech

http://knsiradio.com/news/local-news/residents-have-new-drivers-license-gender-option

RESIDENTS HAVE NEW DRIVER'S LICENSE GENDER OPTION

JENNIFER LEWERENZ | OCT 2, 2018 AT 11:05 AM
Residents Have New Driver's License Gender OptionClick to EnlargePhoto: Stearns County

(AP) - Minnesotans have another gender option when applying for a driver's license or renewing an old one.

Besides the usual male or female, applicants can now check 'X' if they don't want to be identified as a man or woman. The unannounced option began Monday on the first day the state began accepting applications for the new Real ID, which has more stringent requirements.

The state Driver and Vehicle Services division says applicants don't need to provide any documentation if they want to mark 'X' for gender.

The agency says the third gender option was a business decision to "better serve all Minnesotans."

Brought to you by the same state that gave the US Senate al franken, NPR, garrison keillor, an abusive MUSLIM hoping to become the state's attorney general, and an Somalian MUSLIM cop, who got away with MURDERING an Australian woman.

Must be something in the water of Lake Woebegon, as well as those other 9999 lakes.

11 minutes ago, Art From DeLeon said:

Brought to you by the same state that gave the US Senate al franken, NPR, garrison keillor, an abusive MUSLIM hoping to become the state's attorney general, and an Somalian MUSLIM cop, who got away with MURDERING an Australian woman.

Must be something in the water of Lake Woebegon, as well as those other 9999 lakes.

Nope Art, don't be part of the sewage you keep on going on about. The Cop in Minneapolis? He has been charged with murder. They case has yet to be heard.

Rick

HaHa. Was just thinking today how a gender confused person would enter the plumbing business. Would no longer be able to tell the difference between a male or female fitting.

...real ID, which has more stringent requirements.  Hmmm I'm confused... you would think "I was born this way" gender would be required,  not just what I am feeling like today...  Makes me wonder how secure real ID really is

39 minutes ago, 1967806 said:

HaHa. Was just thinking today how a gender confused person would enter the plumbing business. Would no longer be able to tell the difference between a male or female fitting.

ROTFLMAO

I love minnesota but im sick of the twin cities defining the rest of the state. I mean the iron range even went republican at one point. I still have no idea why they were ever,ever liberal up there. 

2 minutes ago, boog said:

ROTFLMAO

And instead of it being called a "Journyman" position what would they have to call it now?

Instead of changing my gender I want to move up there and change my age and draw social security since I'm tired of working for a living. Trust me, I feel 65 some days, is that allowed yet?

So can I identify as a female?  Where do I sign up?   That would work great for affirmative action. Then I could be a female disabled veteran, open my own buisness and apply for government contracts.  

Think they would be upset with that?

55 minutes ago, 1967806 said:

I think that would be a street coupling 😉

17 minutes ago, 660 driver said:

I love minnesota but im sick of the twin cities defining the rest of the state. I mean the iron range even went republican at one point. I still have no idea why they were ever,ever liberal up there. 

St.Louis County (Duluth) beautiful town, but overtaken by the gay liberals. Hennipen & Scott Counties (Twin Cities) muslim haven, are the 3 main counties that run/ruin our state!

PS. Olmsted County (Rochester) is unfortunately getting there too. :(

8 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I think that would be a street coupling 😉

That would make it a 3some then wouldnt it?

13 minutes ago, 1967806 said:

That would make it a 3some then wouldnt it?

No, that would be if it were a street tee

4 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

No, that would be if it were a street tee

You certainly know your fittings.

MN not even cutting edge, "Land of Fruits and Nuts"(California) has had pick your gender by how your feeling for some time already. The wacko parents can even put IT or X on the birth certificate.

Moon Bean just signed a bill corporations head quartered in Ca. must have  women on the board of directors in 19.  So the joke is, if a man was feeling feminine why can't he be a women on the board. 

I myself was getting confused but the fitting explanation really cleared it up.  

In case you didn’t know there are like 7 genders in the gay handbook. 

You can be whatever you want. One friend identified as a refrigerator on official paperwork and it went through fine

8 hours ago, Cattech said:

http://knsiradio.com/news/local-news/residents-have-new-drivers-license-gender-option

RESIDENTS HAVE NEW DRIVER'S LICENSE GENDER OPTION

JENNIFER LEWERENZ | OCT 2, 2018 AT 11:05 AM
Residents Have New Driver's License Gender OptionClick to EnlargePhoto: Stearns County

(AP) - Minnesotans have another gender option when applying for a driver's license or renewing an old one.

Besides the usual male or female, applicants can now check 'X' if they don't want to be identified as a man or woman. The unannounced option began Monday on the first day the state began accepting applications for the new Real ID, which has more stringent requirements.

The state Driver and Vehicle Services division says applicants don't need to provide any documentation if they want to mark 'X' for gender.

The agency says the third gender option was a business decision to "better serve all Minnesotans."

So which one are you picking????? 🤣

Rick

1 hour ago, new guy said:

I am so f.....ng glad i moved!! 

Unfortunately, it's like a cancer and it spreads all over. Just wait, it will be coming to a big city near you very soon if it ain't already there. -God help us!

I once put "Yes please" in the space for "sex" on an application form and it went through without any problem......

Archived