I laugh to myself at this, pic for ya

ole 815

Been getting this  notice in the mail for over 20 years it seems like, never filled one out , I doubt I've  missed an issue  lol

I could only hope they quit  sending but it does keep postal service some business.

20181001_141631.jpg

I started receiving SF years ago at my former address, I think I participated in something at the Pa. Farm Show and thats how I got it. haven't seen an issue since I moved 22 years ago, the resident of my former house probably still gets it and doesn't know why.....

It's really not a bad mag, I just don't have time to read it and if they quit sending it, doubt I'd miss it.

You know, I often wonder about subscriptions, I subscribe to several magazines, I usually do 3 or 5 or whatever years at a time, whatever the best price is. Every year I get notices reminding me to up the subscription or itl stop coming. I always wait until the date on the address label says so. 

On a different note but related to magazine subscriptions, I had a friend in high school who thought it funny to hide ladies undergarments in my truck, stuffed in the glove box or under the seat , anywhere I wouldn’t notice right off and have to explain... I fixed his wagon. I got him a years subscription to a skin magazine with models all over 300 lbs, had it sent to his grandmother’s address. 😆😆😆

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

You know, I often wonder about subscriptions, I subscribe to several magazines, I usually do 3 or 5 or whatever years at a time, whatever the best price is. Every year I get notices reminding me to up the subscription or itl stop coming. I always wait until the date on the address label says so. 

On a different note but related to magazine subscriptions, I had a friend in high school who thought it funny to hide ladies undergarments in my truck, stuffed in the glove box or under the seat , anywhere I wouldn’t notice right off and have to explain... I fixed his wagon. I got him a years subscription to a skin magazine with models all over 300 lbs, had it sent to his grandmother’s address. 😆😆😆

I know a guy who did that to someone only the rag he sent was "shemales" 🤣! And no I was neither the sender or receiver. But I wish that had been my idea!

Rick

Archived