My congress hearing rant.....

dads706

7 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Hey now take it easy on Comrade tilla........

Rick

Oh I'm just messing around!   I can say I'm not a big fan of how trump goes about things sometimes but he is trying to change things. He likes to stir the pot and isn't afraid of stepping on anyone's toes.  What does the future hold? Hopefully a better world! I guess we will find out in due time. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, krich said:

Oh I'm just messing around!   I can say I'm not a big fan of how trump goes about things sometimes but he is trying to change things. He likes to stir the pot and isn't afraid of stepping on anyone's toes.  What does the future hold? Hopefully a better world! I guess we will find out in due time. 

Actually I'm more or less picking on Comrade tilla.

Rick

From what I can see there is really one option left.  Convention of States.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:42 AM, Diesel Doctor said:

We do need to band together again in November and stop this Cr&p.

Make sure you get everybody you can out to vote. They will make a difference.

If we don't replace these wishy-washy idiots who have no guts and are only there for the check, we are doomed.

Kavanaugh probably pooped a diaper at age one. Crap would fall under a congressional investigation, correct?

Is he under scrutiny from conception, or birth?

The "Political Cowboy" said it best, "Sorry I was late, I was out burning my high school yearbooks."

214800613_Image10-1-18at8.38PM(1).thumb.jpg.b10bf89b35f13386d50b8b3ea3826229.jpg

9 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

409830819_Image10-2-18at9_04AM.jpg.1a71a350e76d9749f5cbda734c3c86e2.jpg

I am.

51 minutes ago, rsscott said:

I am.

X2

4 hours ago, red211 said:

From what I can see there is really one option left.  Convention of States.

And the best thing that could come out of that would be to re-write the First Amendment to eliminate "Freedom of the Press"

Since the SEWAGE of the MEDIA have proven themselves to be nothing but the propaganda arm of the Communist Party, they no longer deserve ANY Constitutional protections that allow them to publish, and air their lies and slander as 'truth'.

Criminalizing the use of anonymous sources, which are only a complete fabrication which allows the 'journalist' to insert his own opinion into the 'story', would be a good start.

Remember this, that the SEWAGE of the MEDIA, as do ALL LIBERALS, have no use for the other guarantees of the First amendment, most notably, the INDIVIDUAL RIGHT to Freedom of Speech, and the Right to "peacefully assemble" to address our 'betters' (which the MEDIA ELITE consider themselves to be), yet when these LYING, LIBERAL, ELITISTS, are caught in their lies, they will automatically run and hide behind their First Amendment Rights.  

It would also be a good time to ban the MEDIA from paying for these 'victims' to come forward, 'victims' whose stories are carefully rehearsed, and no doubt written by the MEDIA themselves in order to get the most dramatic effect, after all, above average creative writing skills, along with the ability to unquestioningly parrot the proper party line, are two of the most looked for attributes when hiring a newly minted 'journalist'.

The SEWAGE of the MEDIA have, by their own actions, proven themselves to be "Enemies of The People", and it is up to us to make them pay for the LIES that they pass off as 'fact'.

2 hours ago, Art From DeLeon said:

And the best thing that could come out of that would be to re-write the First Amendment to eliminate "Freedom of the Press"

Since the SEWAGE of the MEDIA have proven themselves to be nothing but the propaganda arm of the Communist Party, they no longer deserve ANY Constitutional protections that allow them to publish, and air their lies and slander as 'truth'.

Criminalizing the use of anonymous sources, which are only a complete fabrication which allows the 'journalist' to insert his own opinion into the 'story', would be a good start.

Remember this, that the SEWAGE of the MEDIA, as do ALL LIBERALS, have no use for the other guarantees of the First amendment, most notably, the INDIVIDUAL RIGHT to Freedom of Speech, and the Right to "peacefully assemble" to address our 'betters' (which the MEDIA ELITE consider themselves to be), yet when these LYING, LIBERAL, ELITISTS, are caught in their lies, they will automatically run and hide behind their First Amendment Rights.  

It would also be a good time to ban the MEDIA from paying for these 'victims' to come forward, 'victims' whose stories are carefully rehearsed, and no doubt written by the MEDIA themselves in order to get the most dramatic effect, after all, above average creative writing skills, along with the ability to unquestioningly parrot the proper party line, are two of the most looked for attributes when hiring a newly minted 'journalist'.

The SEWAGE of the MEDIA have, by their own actions, proven themselves to be "Enemies of The People", and it is up to us to make them pay for the LIES that they pass off as 'fact'.

But doing this also opens all the amendments up to being changed. Which would not be good for the second amendment.  Who ever wants a convention of the states hates this countey more than Democrats and liberals

I may feel the same way as Art on the press, but I can't support limiting the freedom of the press any more than I could support a change in the freedom to bear arms. It would be even worse if the controlling party in Washington legally had the final say of what is or is not reported. There would be a whole new bureaucracy of censors that would get restaffed after each election.

4 hours ago, Art From DeLeon said:

Watching the media is like watching Monty Phyton, you can't take it serious.

18 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Actually I'm more or less picking on Comrade tilla.

Rick

OT if you're gonna do it, do it right.

"picking on CKomrade tilla."

5 hours ago, metamora farmall said:

But doing this also opens all the amendments up to being changed. Which would not be good for the second amendment.  Who ever wants a convention of the states hates this countey more than Democrats and liberals

That is not so.

Only matters agreed upon would go out to the states and it takes 38 states to pass it and change the Constitution.

If something is stupid, states won't confirm it.

This will not open the entire Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

Read up on it, you will see this is safe and effective and bypasses the thieves in Congress.

I notice that our resident Kommunist has NEVER denounced any of the communist party senators, or the SEWAGE of the MEDIA for the s**t (NOT MUD) slinging methods that they have used in their attempts to destroy Judge Kavenaugh.

He rated my post on how the SEWAGE abuses their First Amendment Rights as "sad", yet the good Komrade fails to admit the LIEBERAL censorship that Twitter, You Tube, and other social media platforms have put into effect to silence Konservative voices, which only shows the LIEBERAL aversion to the INDIVIDUAL RIGHT to Freedom of Speech, when it comes to silencing those who have become aware of just what trash the MEDIA ELITE are.

Now, jumping back to a subject dear to my heart, Those of you who are of a certain age, should be well aware of how the SEWAGE gave their full support to the Weather Underground, the Weathermen, the SDS, Jane Fonda and other anti-war groups during the heyday of the violent protests of the anti-war activists during the war in Vietnam, and now we see a whole new generation of the MEDIA SEWAGE giving their support to Antifa, and the LIEBERAL activists who are opposed not only to Judge Kavenaugh, but to the whole concept of MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

The little RED apples of today's 'practictioneers of journalism' haven't fallen far from the tree, especially since they were taught by LIBERAL academics who learned their HATRED of the United States during the late 1960's, and have passed it on thru ALL levels of our 'educational' system.

BTW, Komrade: 'J'accuse'  

34 minutes ago, Art From DeLeon said:

I notice that our resident Kommunist has NEVER denounced any of the communist party senators, or the SEWAGE of the MEDIA for the s**t (NOT MUD) slinging methods that they have used in their attempts to destroy Judge Kavenaugh.

He rated my post on how the SEWAGE abuses their First Amendment Rights as "sad", yet the good Komrade fails to admit the LIEBERAL censorship that Twitter, You Tube, and other social media platforms have put into effect to silence Konservative voices, which only shows the LIEBERAL aversion to the INDIVIDUAL RIGHT to Freedom of Speech, when it comes to silencing those who have become aware of just what trash the MEDIA ELITE are.

Now, jumping back to a subject dear to my heart, Those of you who are of a certain age, should be well aware of how the SEWAGE gave their full support to the Weather Underground, the Weathermen, the SDS, Jane Fonda and other anti-war groups during the heyday of the violent protests of the anti-war activists during the war in Vietnam, and now we see a whole new generation of the MEDIA SEWAGE giving their support to Antifa, and the LIEBERAL activists who are opposed not only to Judge Kavenaugh, but to the whole concept of MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

The little RED apples of today's 'practictioneers of journalism' haven't fallen far from the tree, especially since they were taught by LIBERAL academics who learned their HATRED of the United States during the late 1960's, and have passed it on thru ALL levels of our 'educational' system.

BTW, Komrade: 'J'accuse'  

I now stand exposed and convicted.  I'll make it easy for ya, you fill in the blanks..... "I, Atilathehun hereby formally renounce Commie Senators and SEWAGE OF THE MEDIA  members  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"

[LOL, I'm on pins and needles waiting for this....]

Do you wear your pink pussay hat in public, and do you participate in the self-criticism, that is assuming that you ever stray from the approved party line, by thinking impure, non-party approved thoughts.

Tell me something, KOMRADE, WHAT DO I HAVE THAT YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY, SO THAT IT CAN BE 'SHARED'  WITH THE WELFARE TRASH, and OTHER NON-CONTRIBUTORY FILTH, that make up the CPUSSA?  (After all, that was, by his own admission, the goal of YOUR hero, the AMERICA HATING MUSLIM)

So......you would take away freedom of the press so we only get what the govenrment allows out....and you distrust most of them....as do i.....so if you Art wanted to start a counter media newspaper and "Print the truth" you couldnt because you gave away freedom of press......doesnt make good sense to me.....you have to take the bad with the good and sort it out. Deal with it.

I dont listen to much media, gave up on em long time ago. Im a lot less stressed. Perhaps you should as well.

Censoring the press is somthing what obama did.

Sometimes en CNN does real journalism bud that's rare. 

And Art, the leftist media will destroy it self, even the history channel has higher ratings than CNN. 
The should never censor the media, how stupid they are, if wan't censor the leftist media, an leftist goverment will go after the conservative media, who allready victim of censorship by leftist Silicon Valley and EU. 

Archived