NOS: IH 1456 Gold Demo

Yea all I can say is WOW everything, tractors and pickup look so nice and shiney 😁 I especially like the Winslow Farm sign.... I want one of those! 

On the non-gold demo 1456 of Winslow’s, is the oil pan an aftermarket M&W pan? I just noticed that and was curious. Im also not sure if those oil pans came new in that grey color? Educate me please 

9 hours ago, IHhogfarmer said:

Yea all I can say is WOW everything, tractors and pickup look so nice and shiney 😁 I especially like the Winslow Farm sign.... I want one of those! 

On the non-gold demo 1456 of Winslow’s, is the oil pan an aftermarket M&W pan? I just noticed that and was curious. Im also not sure if those oil pans came new in that grey color? Educate me please 

Yes, on the non-Demo 1456, that is an M&W oil pan.  They came in bare aluminum.  M&W advised to leave them bare aluminum, do not paint them, so that it could keep the oil cool as it was designed to do.

• 7 months later...

Can't wait to see it, most gold demos are boring , nothing on em, will be nice to see one set up with all the goodies, hardley ever see em with a belly tank, also would be sweet to see with duals on, 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

1st time out in public to show and shine. Won 1st place in Weston TX 4th of July parade. Even Santa had to try it out. Turns out im fatter than Santa these days. One cool fact is that this gold demo 1456 s/n 13313 and 1456 gold demo s/n 13314 were both on parade yesterday 800mi apart. 

20190704_093246.jpg

20190704_104056.jpg

20190704_104020.jpg

20190704_104011.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

20190704_131844.jpg

Vrufd.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

• Like 10