Sign in to follow this  
660 driver

1952 IH L110

So dad found a 1952 IH L110 pickup on a consignment sight local to us. It's in great original condition. Has a good running engine and clear title. Frame and body is really nice. Dad was looking on ballpark figures of what it's worth. Any clues guy? I haven't been able to find much for comparables. 

Thanks!

Tony

Depends on how much you want it and what you can get for parting it out. Maybe $800 - $1100 if you really want it?

Here in SW Ohio where it was built a couple grand or maybe a little more if it is as nice as you say.

Dennis

139440330.thumb.jpg.51876919277fa9f7226526acb0ffb647.jpg

Engine bay is clean,frame is rust free as is the body panels. Starts easy and moves quietly. Original straight 6 with a 4 gear tranny. Or at least he assumed it's a 4 gear since it ain't a 3 on the tree.

Also any clue on factory colors for these? We assume this ain't factory. Either way it ain't gonna stay that color.

Thanks

Is the inside decent? Make sure it has brakes and new rubber and drive it. I sure wouldn't be afraid of it. I have bought a lot less for a lot more. I stand by my original estimate of two grand but it wouldn't hurt to start a little lower. Yeah the paint needs to go.

Dennis

Interior is missing door panels and could use a new seat and tires. Other than that its ready to rock.

It looks like it could have a factory rear bumper I have owned several 

l series pickups over the years and have never seen one with a factory rear bumper

Nice thanks.

I have parts L-110 that’s is a 1950. It used to have bumper till I ripped it off with the tractor.  ☹️

Here pictures from parts catalog.  Part numbers are different from front & rear.  Both of these pictures are for rear bumpers.

BCA6D06A-951A-419D-A065-8EC517D7F133.jpeg

930552F5-39ED-4A4F-A6BB-6D40106D2642.jpeg

Ya it appears to have factory rear bumper. We are in a bidding war for it right now. They gonna have to spend a quite a bit to get it.

Well guys dad got the truck. He paid up for it too.Thanks for all the helpful replies. This truck is extra special now as its the last purchase dad and grandpa looked at together. Grandpa said it was a good engine and a good truck. More info soon.

We got the truck home yesterday and she smokes and has a top end tick. It will need a lot of tlc,and some new paint. We drove it on and off the trailer. Also it does have the factory rear bumper.

Congrats on the truck! Sounds like you wanted it and kept raising your hand till you got it. Now that's the way its supposed to work!:)

Looks like a solid old truck. Have fun and enjoy it.

Regards,

Chris

Ya thanks it is in nice shape but it will need a lot of massaging! 

That very well could be an IH colour,  as they had some godawful ones.  Is the colour the same under the seat or behind kick panels?

I would have to look. The guide i saw doesnt list a color like that but that dont mean its wrong. Either way it needs enough dent work to warrant a repaint!