KWRB

Northwest Arkansas

I'll be in NW Arkansas for the week, and I know no one, and have no idea what's around for fun. Any recommendations?

Rogers, AR, to be exact.

If you get time to drive 40 miles east Eureka springs has a lot of history and a haunted hotel. Had a good time just checking out caves and Victorian style buildings there. 

Saunders gun museum. In Berryville, Ark. Promise you won't be disappointed. He collected all kinds including wild west outlaws, James, Billy the kid, John Wesley Hardin and on and on and on.

The gun museum seema real cool, but I won't be able to see it. It closes before I can get there. Anyway, I guess cities are the same everywhere. I think I'm gonna take the rental car and go get lost in the sticks and look for a honky tonk to hang at until I bug out back to NY.

Crystal bridge museum is nice. Look for a honky tonk in Washington County, benton county (Rodgers and Bentonville ) just recently went wet. Probably some good drinking places in Oklahoma as well. Walmart museum in Bentonville. Great mexican and Salvadoran food in springdale, try the paposas, tamales and sopes at Abuelas, 1528 sunset, springdale.

Come visit me and you can help harvest rice! I live about 2 hours southeast of Rodgers near Altus AR.

Thx-Ace

Four seven nine, nine seven zero, thee two seven six