Sign in to follow this  
1legonutt

IHCC #33 PLOW DAY

Recommended Posts

IM SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT NOTICE

image.png.0ac7cea9c30e1fd3411c15d04e58924e.png

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have an appropriate address so I find it by GPS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wouldn't mind going to it. anyone with more information. please message me. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any questions call me Rob 574-354-7244

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All systems go we're gonna plow Saturday come on out and have some fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 1legonutt said:

All systems go we're gonna plow Saturday come on out and have some fun.

I just heard from Rob. Due to the rain today, the plow day will be postponed until next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

I just heard from Rob. Due to the rain today, the plow day will be postponed until next weekend.

Outstanding!  We will be done picking this week so I might be able to make it after all. 🤓No rain in the forecast for the next ten days.

Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SMOKER 1 said:

Outstanding!  We will be done picking this week so I might be able to make it after all. 🤓No rain in the forecast for the next ten days.

Jerry

Jerry

How has the harvest been,,, good I hope.   Any pictures????

David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this