Sign in to follow this  
Art From DeLeon

Did You Know That Eating Ice Cream Makes YOU A Racist?

Well, the  always offended, professional 'snowflakes' at the University of Wisconsin-Madistan, have now determined this to be a  FACT.

University of Wisconsin-Madison Students Say Ice Cream Marginalizes Muslim, Vegans

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/14/university-of-wisconsin-madison-students-say-ice-cream-marginalizes-muslim-vegans/

Art From DeLeon is SO outraged at this deliberate attack on different cultures by the 'EVIL" companies of Big Ice Cream, that he feels the need to finish off the box of Blue Bell "peaches and vanilla" that has been in its 'safe space' (the freezer) for the last couple of weeks.

They are not forced to eat it, and have other options.  When they leave college the real world is going to be a shock to them.

11 minutes ago, John cub owner said:

They are not forced to eat it, and have other options.  When they leave college the real world is going to be a shock to them.

Aint that the truth....

I'm not a racist  I hate everyone equally!! 🤣

Just stupid what will they come up with next!?

• Haha 1

I am willing to try ice cream with crispy bacon sprinkled on the top. If I don't like it that way I will eat the bacon first and savor the ice cream last. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bitty said:

I am willing to try ice cream with crispy bacon sprinkled on the top. If I don't like it that way I will eat the bacon first and savor the ice cream last. 

You can't go wrong with bacon.  Bacon goes good with everything! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krich said:

You can't go wrong with bacon.  Bacon goes good with everything! 

I think it was said by Glenn Beck in a book that bacon is like cleavage, there is no such thing as too much :)

• Haha 3

What about neopolitan? How about these?  They have many colors represented. 

IMG_5468.JPG

Even has something for the "nuts" out there.....

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Unbelievable , Wisconsin is my neighbor and is the (Dairyland State ) lots of good folks over there and this is the stuff that comes out of our collages 😳😳😡 ship them the **** out of our county over to goat country if that what they want to believe in !! Dang man, this is what our country is coming too  😕

Danny 

• Like 3

As I've said on here before, I'm on the board of the engineering alumni association at my alma mater. Through my experiences I've come to believe there is a attitude on campus of wanting to outdo others in finding offense and discrimination where there's merely difference.

The project most near and dear to me is an effort through a committee I established, to build casual personal relationships between students and alumni that enable the alumni to offer student anecdotal advice and opinions from a better perspective than the fellow students, counselors, and professors on campus. The idea came out of the major struggles I had in school (none of them due to manufactured "discrimination"), and that I'd have benefited from hearing someone say "those grades are okay, the struggle is normal, and you're gonna be fine" when I was surrounded by subject matter experts, who'd worked on one subject their entire career, who all told me it was easy (professors).

Well, one of the highly successful and well-attended events we hold to help foster those conversations between alumni and students is an ice cream social. I'm sure if someone planted the notion one of the hyper-liberals on campus in a makework inclusiveness job would have kittens because you, opportunity. I already have to chase down vegan marshmallows for next month...

I spent 2 weeks in IRAN in 1977 in that heat many people ate cold sweets.  Of course that was before JIMMY CARTER enabled the religious zealots to take  over their government.

8 hours ago, KWRB said:

As I've said on here before, I'm on the board of the engineering alumni association at my alma mater. Through my experiences I've come to believe there is a attitude on campus of wanting to outdo others in finding offense and discrimination where there's merely difference.

The project most near and dear to me is an effort through a committee I established, to build casual personal relationships between students and alumni that enable the alumni to offer student anecdotal advice and opinions from a better perspective than the fellow students, counselors, and professors on campus. The idea came out of the major struggles I had in school (none of them due to manufactured "discrimination"), and that I'd have benefited from hearing someone say "those grades are okay, the struggle is normal, and you're gonna be fine" when I was surrounded by subject matter experts, who'd worked on one subject their entire career, who all told me it was easy (professors).

Well, one of the highly successful and well-attended events we hold to help foster those conversations between alumni and students is an ice cream social. I'm sure if someone planted the notion one of the hyper-liberals on campus in a makework inclusiveness job would have kittens because you, opportunity. I already have to chase down vegan marshmallows for next month...

Vegan marshmallows?? Seriously?? It time to teach a little "be happy with what's provided or bring your own"

Nobody gets offended when i show up at a booze party with my coke zero and i am not bothered that they didn't cater to my needs. I want something different i just bring it myself!!

I grew up eating what was prepared for me. Over cooked or under cooked a little didn't matter, just eat and be thankful.

Why are these people enabled and catered to?? Someone needs to put their foot down. Kids need to learn about disappointment early in life because they will face it plenty of times as adults.

That's Madison for you I live a hour north and I think I'm still to close.  We have a saying I don't quite remember how it goes but  Madison is so many square miles of fantasy surrounded by reality   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SASW6 said:

That's Madison for you I live a hour north and I think I'm still to close.  We have a saying I don't quite remember how it goes but  Madison is so many square miles of fantasy surrounded by reality   

So that means I'm WAY the HECK TOO CLOSE to Madison. I was 15 miles from RPRU at the Alliant Energy Center.

Seriously, I'm really irritated that these ungrateful kids dare call anyone Racist because they think these minorities deserve ice cream with their free college education on MY tax dollars.  Eat what's available or do without, or buy whatever the heck you want with your own money.

The only thing being "marginalized" right now is my appetite.  

IMG_5471.JPG

2 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

The only thing being "marginalized" right now is my appetite.  

IMG_5471.JPG

Well it would fill you up if you ate more than just the nuts 😂🤣

• Haha 1

IMG_5475.JPG

• Haha 2

Same guy  that's offended by ice cream

IMG_5480.JPG

• Haha 3

IMG_5481.JPG

On 9/15/2018 at 12:27 PM, krich said:

I'm not a racist  I hate everyone equally!! 🤣

Perfectly balanced then?  A chip on each shoulder?

Wait until it dawns on these LIBERAL snowflakes that snow is white.

Someone could make a fortune by re-branding Preparation H, and selling it as Butthurt Ointment

• Haha 2

Hungry for some rocky road right now.........

Don't eat much ice cream anymore. Goes straight from the carton to the inside of my belly and within a few days the outside of my belly.

This sums it up for the most part I think

IMG_5486.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

IMG_5486.JPG

^^^ reminds me of someone else......

To   a   T