jflaw92

Lanesville Heritage Weekend

Is anyone going to Lanesville Heritage Weekend in Indiana? It's Allis Chalmers year but there is a good showing of all colors. The area use to be big Allis country so there is a lot of orange. I will try to figure out how to post pictures and put them up sometime soon

I am coming today

On the road to Lanesville in about 10 minutes. Nice group of tractors and PPL pulling is a bonus for me.

i was watching them run a stationary corn chopper / picker today. Was showing my 6 year old how the flat belts work  talking to the guy on the tractor  when the belt ripped   Smacking him upside the head. That was a bit unnerving, he was ok other then knocking his hat and glasses off and and a bloody spot on his cheek.   It sure happened fast. 

I did not get to enjoy much of it this year, Friday I got off work late and got there just in time to drive my shift on the shuttle tractor and didn't get done until 1am then got home and my goats were standing in the driveway so I was up until 4 getting them in and finding and fixing the place they got out. Then today I drove a AC D17 propane in the parade for my uncle and then drove the shuttle a couple times until I got done around midnight... It seemed to be busy as ever this year.