Jump to content
Hydro70

Somethings wrong with this 5288 see if you can find it

Recommended Posts

Somethings just not right with it so with one guess see if you can spot the foulup and if you guess right publishers clearinghouse will come by your house with a 10 million dollar check and a completely restored International 1468, 1206, 1566, 5488, 560 and a SMDTA and 10,000 tillable acres in Iowa or Illinois.

 

I was a bonehead and forgot to post the picture so here it is

img.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Special invisible edition........ no picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B2 Stealth option?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

The only problem is that it is not in my shed!😁

..or mine.  Beat me to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you from Nigeria?  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hydro70 said:

Somethings just not right with it so with one guess see if you can spot the foulup and if you guess right publishers clearinghouse will come by your house with a 10 million dollar check and a completely restored International 1468, 1206, 1566, 5488, 560 and a SMDTA and 10,000 tillable acres in Iowa or Illinois 

Picture might help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say, the clear coat is perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad eyes can't see a thing LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Russians are meddling again!!!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r::o

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First look at the photo the proportions of the picture don't look correct.

Almost like the cab is too small for the engine half?

 

 

My second thought is.

Is it a mfd tractor fitted with a 2wd drive front axle and bolster?

 

 

Otherwise I don't have a clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weight box is upside down.

 

You can deliver my money, the deed to the land  and the tractors now. 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirrors, wrong lights on fenders, red showing thru on oil pan. Might be a TX model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No park? Looks like a board is in front of the left rear tire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Weight box is upside down.

 

You can deliver my money, the deed to the land  and the tractors now. 😁

Guess they thought it was easier to put weights on with it upside down 😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a 5088.  Small axle?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a ta lever in the dash? Or am I just seeing things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, db1486 said:

Is there a ta lever in the dash? Or am I just seeing things

Looks to me to be some type of monitor mount over the top of the dash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Looks to me to be some type of monitor mount over the top of the dash.

Oh yes now I see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...