red tractor fever

IH in Times Square

Friend of mine sent me this today. It's a Tractor Supply Corp video. It's actually him on his 826. The video is playing on a 80 foot screen in Times Square. How cool is that? Had to share.

IMG950437.jpg

• Like 4

Wow, that's cool.

That's neat. Next time I see the President and COO of Tractor Supply I will have to thank him for having a IH on there.

1 hour ago, WishIhada1466 said:

That's neat. Next time I see the President and COO of Tractor Supply I will have to thank him for having a IH on there.

Neat but what was the extremely limited audience goal in TS.....overall (waste) cost...?

I know cidiot fair pays the bills,but when at this meeting ask him to add a farm section in the far back corner,and a 10 year old that can actually work the computer/phone and actually order some farm items ,tractor parts etc  not will not fit china %^#$^& that does not take 6 weeks or cost $$$$$ shipping

1 minute ago, mmi said:

Neat but what was the extremely limited audience goal in TS.....overall (waste) cost...?

I know cidiot fair pays the bills,but when at this meeting ask him to add a farm section in the far back corner,and a 10 year old that can actually work the computer/phone and actually order some farm items ,tractor parts etc  not will not fit china %^#$^& that does not take 6 weeks or cost $$$$$ shipping

It probably had to do with them being present at the stock exchange today. I was at his Mothers earlier discussing fertilizing some pasture tomorrow for her and she was really excited to show me pictures of her son at the NYSE. Tractor Supply is just following the money like every other chain farm store. I don't have one nearby to shop at.

Now that's a big tractor. 

Nice pic.  Thanks for sharing

I still have a tractor supply catalog that has all sorts of tractor parts in it. Dad ordered a new engine rebuild kit for our 706 from them back in the day. Thx-Ace