FarmerFixEmUp

Nike's Getting Burned... Literally

That's real funny seeing as how Muslims in general believe that homosexuals are to be killed.

Guess that those MUSLIMS are rather hypocritical when it comes to practicing what they preach:  (Hope his 'partner's beard didn't scratch his inner thighs)

https://www.newsweek.com/men-beards-islam-religion-turkey-751079

After all, it's just a "cultural thing', isn't it?

Army kicking out decorated Green Beret who stood up for Afghan rape victim

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/20/army-kicking-out-decorated-green-beret-who-stood-up-for-afghan-rape-victim.html

And just so YOU don't get confused (since that IS a problem among LIBERALS) about the gender of the victim:

The U.S. Army is kicking out a decorated Green Beret after an 11-year Special Forces career, after he got in trouble for shoving an Afghan police commander accused of raping a boy and beating up his mother when she reported the incident. 

But this occurred during the 'presidency' of bath house barry, didn't it?  And he certainly didn't want to see either those who frequented these types of places, OR his fellow MUSLIMS harmed, did he?

Nah, the Somali/Ethiopian MUSLIM affirmative action cop, was just another officer on the beat, taking advantage of the rewards of being a badge wearing domestic terrorist.

In fact, Thomas Jefferson was quite prophetic when speaking of today's law enforcement, when he wrote this:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,” Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. Smith, a diplomatic official in London, on November 13, 1787.

6 minutes ago, Art From DeLeon said:

Guess that those MUSLIMS are rather hypocritical when it comes to practicing what they preach:  (Hope his 'partner's beard didn't scratch his inner thighs)

https://www.newsweek.com/men-beards-islam-religion-turkey-751079

After all, it's just a "cultural thing', isn't it?

Army kicking out decorated Green Beret who stood up for Afghan rape victim

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/20/army-kicking-out-decorated-green-beret-who-stood-up-for-afghan-rape-victim.html

But this occurred during the 'presidency' of bath house barry, didn't it?

Every country with Sharia law that I can think of has a mandatory death penalty for homosexuality. So that leads me to believe that you have fantasies of ride along with cops.....

And? It happened. I could only write angry letters about that. That's that got to do with the topic at hand? Odds are he was ordered to stand down and wouldn't do it. For some odd reason we try to build alliances by not interfering with a host nation's customs and laws. When Bush turned Afghanistan back over to the people they became the "host" nation. Just the way it works. Don't know if the guy would have survived Bush. Heck I almost got in trouble in 83 when I told an area commander that we were not guest of the German people. Told him that we had never departed Germany sense we seized part of it in WWII and that in effect we were still by definition an Army of Occupation. I hadn't done anything they could really get me for but they were not happy with me and NO Germans were present when I made that comment. They take that host nation stuff pretty serious. I was actually ordered not to voice that opinion where a German national might hear me.

Rick

3 hours ago, 560Dennis said:

I just wrote to dicks sporting goods ,I told them I would no longer be doing business with them as long as they sold Nike products .

i buy my hunting and fishing gear someplace else 

It's great you're voting w/ your pocketbook.  It's one thing we can do to make a statement.

Along those lines up until today I've never bought a Papa John's pizza.  You know its founder, John Schnatter, the racist (caught on video expressing it) that hit Kap hard for his kneeling/beliefs.  Now that the company has renounced Schnatter's  racist views and removed him from his position w/in the organization I'm going to try their pizza.  If it's good I'll continue, if not at least I gave them a chance.

You see we're both doing the same thing based on our personal opinions of a business and how they conduct themselves.  It's the American way.

Kapernick says that he has made a"sacrifice?" My take is that he should get rid of his high fashion wardrobe, put on some blue jeans and a sweat shirt and actually get them dirty doing something with his millions of dollars. If he can't do that, he should talk to J.J.Watts to find out how to make a difference. He's just another high paid loser.   LE

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Art From DeLeon said:

That's real funny seeing as how Muslims in general believe that homosexuals are to be killed.

I have a friend that was a Navy Surgeon and told me about the Muslims and homosexuality. While at a medical meeting with other medical personal, my friend was told by a reproductive expert who was assigned to find out why an Afghan tribe was having reproductive problems. (I have no idea why western doctors would be brought in for this) and the problem was found that the Muslim men were having anal sex with the woman which, of course, was why the women would not become pregnant.  It was discovered that the Muslim men were having sex the same way they did with their fellow Muslim men. This only happens with the Muslim men one day of the week (the holy day) because it was believed that on the seventh day Allah rested and was not watching them.  Having homosexual sex on any other day is a sin under penalty of death.  Women are considered property (the same as cattle) and only for reproduction purposes, fellow Muslim men and young boys (yes, I know this is gross) are for sexual pleasure because only males are considered important. My friend was also told that the tribal leaders would have young boys all cleaned and dressed up, brought before them and they would bid on who would have sex with the male children.

I have also read that bestiality is accepted under certain conditions. The animal being used for sex can not be sold to, or slaughtered and consumed by anyone in that man's village. It can only be sold or consumed by a neighboring village. Necrophilia is also allowed as long as the dead body is the property of the Muslim man. 

And no, this is not made up, their culture is way different than ours in the U.S. I can't believe any woman would want to be Muslim because they are just property, must dress only a certain way, and can be beaten by other men in the open because they did something wrong. Heck, fathers can even do an "honor killing" of their own daughter if it is warranted.  

• Confused 1

I buy Nike shoes and they last a long time. Maybe you don't agree with Pepsi on everything but still drink Pepsi.

9 hours ago, lightninboy said:

I buy Nike shoes and they last a long time. Maybe you don't agree with Pepsi on everything but still drink Pepsi.

NB's last as long, are cheaper, and much more Made in America.

Just sayin......

2 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

Another "good cop" doing what they do. Such bravery!

https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/05/cincinnati-cop-tases-girl-no-grocery

Look no one said that all cops were good. But you go into any field and you are going to find that. Be it a priest or a mechanic or maybe even a farmer......we got a guy here, raises black angus. Call him and tell him a hereford is out 10 miles from his nearest pasture and he will claim it's his.

Look at Chicago. They have a murder problem. Here are some figures for you.  83.4% of deaths were from shootings, 6.7% stabbings, and 6.5% assaults. Of the 362 firearm homicides, 351 (97%) were from handguns. 77% of all homicide victims had a prior arrest history. Victims were 90% male.

No, not police involved at all. This is just the murder satistics. Another figure to add to that is that 80% were black on black.

Chicago has about the worse reputation of any department I know of. The blacks demanded that the mayor get the cops out of their hoods. Now they are claiming that the violence problem is because the cops are all in the better hoods.........

Now what I'm seeing across the boards is that officers in general (not all but most) being accused of wrong doing, are being investigated and either charged with a crime or fired. Sorry I'm not going to protest 7 dead people with 5 cops in jail.

You can also note that many times prosecutors have a hard time getting convictions on cops. Most often the charges have nothing to do with violence. 

But you show me a department with orders from the chief or commissioner to abuse suspects and kill people and I will be right there with you demanding that the person who issued those orders head be placed on a pike. But when departments are investigating, firing and or charging bad cops there is nothing to protest.

Rick

3 hours ago, oldtanker said:

But you show me a department with orders from the chief or commissioner to abuse suspects and kill people and I will be right there with you demanding that the person who issued those orders head be placed on a pike.

Well, take YOUR pick:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sheriff+says+to+go+ahead+and+kill+suspect&oq=sheriff+says+to+go+ahead+and+kill+suspect&aqs=chrome..69i57.30665j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And then we have these 'heroic' gentlemen, which makes you wonder IF they treated family members like the FACTS show, how did they treat those that they encountered while performing their job?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/veteran-cop-arrested-for-strangling-his-son-at-a-buffalo-wild-wings-report/

^^^^^ And this 'good ol' boy' was once their pig of the year!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/29/virginia-police-officer-charged-in-death-6-month-old-daughter.html

^^^^^^^ He looks like a real winner, doesn't he?  Plus, he got the added benefit of turning himself in!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/06/18/deputy-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-girl-4-threatening-to-have-mother-deported-if-she-spoke-up/?utm_term=.5baed877abed

^^^^^^ But, he killed himself BEFORE the farce of a pig on pig 'investigation' cleared him of any wrongdoing, tsk, tsk.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/04/chicago-cop-fatally-shoots-self-in-squad-car/

^^^^^^  Wonder what criminal activities he was involved in that he was afraid of being uncovered?  But, he should have known that as long as he was paying off his superiors, the farce of an internal 'investigation' would have cleared him.  (Maybe they were demanding more than he could pay?)

3 hours ago, oldtanker said:

You can also note that many times prosecutors have a hard time getting convictions on cops.

Undoubtedly because of intimidation of the jurors, and/or threats made by the 'blue brotherhood' against the families of the jurors.

Organized crime has NOTHING on law enforcement, and probably could take lessons from them on how to deal with those who have 'unfriended' them.

How many times have u fellow forum members had a cop pull

their gun on u .

ill bet not many , because we don’t break the law !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ThirdGenRed said:
  16 hours ago, Art From DeLeon said:

That's real funny seeing as how Muslims in general believe that homosexuals are to be killed

I think that YOU will find that it was not me who said that.

Dunno whether Art and Indy just like to argue with OT but either way, I wonder how you 2 guys have developed such a hatred for police.

Yes, there are bad cops like Rick stated as other professions.

I have had guns pulled on me by civilians but never a cop.

Scary $hit, trust me.

Have had bad experiences with both local cops AND PSP.

Maybe they were having money/marriage problems or just needed laid that day, dunno.

Either way, if you live in the US, gotta heed some rules, period.

You ask for trouble, you`ll get it.

So Art and Indy, have you had bad experiences with the fuzz?

21 hours ago, oldtanker said:

OK, so you can list incidents that span decades. Show me that many in a few hours or even a few days and I'll agree that there is a problem.

And I'll argue about Weaver being a patriot or an idiot. And don't take that the wrong way. What was done at Ruby Ridge was wrong. But if you bother to look the local cops told them how to take Weaver without anyone being endangered. The Fumbling Bureau of Incompetence had to do it their way. 

The cop in the Minneapolis? He's facing charges for that plus the Chief lost her job because she had this guy on the fast track. That one doesn't sound like brutality either. Brutality implies malice. I'm pretty sure the guy panicked and shot. Plus showing again that you have most likely had more than your fair share of run ins with the law you insinuate they were engaged in homosexual deviancy? That's real funny seeing as how Muslims in general believe that homosexuals are to be killed. Why don't you bother to read the reports as to what happened?

Ya know a lot of agencies, state and local decried the 2009 FBI report.

So why don't you just go and hang out with TIlla? Or in this case does he think you been at the sauce again?

Rick

Still avoiding the question as to why the 'good' oinkers DO NOT step up and rid their departments of the ones that give them a bad name, aren't YOU?  I guess that they really do appreciate the benefits, or maybe they aren't as 'brave' as they are when dealing with an unarmed citizen, hmmmm?

And since, unlike me, YOU cannot quote FACTS, show me ONE law enforcement agency that disputed that report.

9 minutes ago, Art From DeLeon said:

I think that YOU will find that it was not me who said that.

Correct. I know Rick did, but I grabbed the quote off the top of this page and it put your name on it. Tried to erase your name off it, but computer didn't cooperate.

19 minutes ago, ThirdGenRed said:

Correct. I know Rick did, but I grabbed the quote off the top of this page and it put your name on it. Tried to erase your name off it, but computer didn't cooperate.

Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge that.

Art

32 minutes ago, MTO said:

Dunno whether Art and Indy just like to argue with OT but either way, I wonder how you 2 guys have developed such a hatred for police.

Scary $hit, trust me.

Maybe they were having money/marriage problems or just needed laid that day, dunno.

Growing up in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas, you soon learned just how corrupt ALL levels of law enforcement was, and after a few (three to be exact) former McAllen PD officers were hired, and listening to them bragging, you learned just how brutal they were.

And other than one arrest for public intoxication, ALL of my encounters with the pig have been positive, but today's blue suited, jack booted domestic terrorists ARE NOT, repeat ARE NOT, the cops of yesteryear, thanks to FBI training doctrines the Patriot Act, and the militarization of law enforcement.

And, thanks to the PI arrest, I got to eat a Moon Pie, used my one phone call to have somebody from the yard come get the company pickup, since I was loaded out for a job the next morning, released after paying a $25 fine, and was on my merry way.

37 minutes ago, Art From DeLeon said:

Growing up in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas, you soon learned just how corrupt ALL levels of law enforcement was, and after a few (three to be exact) former McAllen PD officers were hired, and listening to them bragging, you learned just how brutal they were.

And other than one arrest for public intoxication, ALL of my encounters with the pig have been positive, but today's blue suited, jack booted domestic terrorists ARE NOT, repeat ARE NOT, the cops of yesteryear, thanks to FBI training doctrines the Patriot Act, and the militarization of law enforcement.

And, thanks to the PI arrest, I got to eat a Moon Pie, used my one phone call to have somebody from the yard come get the company pickup, since I was loaded out for a job the next morning, released after paying a $25 fine, and was on my merry way.

Yer talking 1 department when you were growing up. Heck lots of cops were corrupt in the past and some may still be today but it’s not nearly as bad as it was 

rick

23 hours ago, Art From DeLeon said:

Ms. Justine Damond, who was MURDERED by an affirmative action Somalian MUSLIM cop in Minneapolis, as she approached his darkened patrol vehicle which was parked in a darkened alley, probably parked there while he and his male partner engaged in homosexual deviancy.

If your theory of the Muslim cop being caught doing that is found true, that would fit in with what I was told and posted about Muslim homosexuality. If it was not on the holy day of the week, he could be put to death according to Sharia Law if he was caught. Killing her would get rid of the witness and women are worth nothing in their religion, just property.  I know the Muslims were pushing for Sharia Law to be used in their neighborhoods in Minneapolis and other cities. This is all conjecture of course, but it makes more sense then him shooting her from the passenger side across his partner while sitting in the car because he was scared of her standing outside the cop car on the driver's side.

1 hour ago, MTO said:

Scary $hit, trust me.

Cops are the enforcers of unjust laws. I'm a staunch believer of "no victim, no crime". Cops are the direct opposite, as they have no problem killing people over literally ANY law, no matter how petty. They participate in literal theft by using asset forfeiture. They have no problem putting others in serious danger just to pull somebody over for not using a turn signal. They lie, steal, and cover up for themselves and fellow cops. Look up the Indianapolis cop that was drunk, hit 3 motorcyclists and killed one. Mysteriously the blood test was "lost" after it was taken. Guess what happened next?

Come on guys fess up....... how many times have you cop haters been arrested?

Rick

I was pulled over once when I was 16 going too fast. Got the "you were going too fast, here's the ticket." "Sorry officer" and on my merry way. That's it for me.

It doesn't take a bad experience to see things for what they really are.

Short story, police and liberty are incompatible.

Good Cop, Bad Cop. I was a good cop back in 76, I works with a few bad cops, but bad cops in 76 would be a good cop today. Bad Cops now days are like new tractors. They look good, but they are not made out of any thing, that will last.

And burning shoes, they better wear them out, and then decide what  brand to buy. If you want to say something, speak. People say and do for worst things to us than take a nee at a game. And we say nothing, and some time when we speak, it is like pouring  gas on a fire.