Sign in to follow this  
sandhiller

Site can't be reached

For about 4 days now I can't pull up forums or anything Red Power at home on wifi with my laptop or phone. It either says page can't be found or website can't be reached. All other websites are normal. The only way I can get on is to get out where I have cellular service and it is very slow to load. Is there a setting or something I'm missing. My wife is upset because if I can't get on Red Power I'm on Big Iron! Any ideas would be welcome. Thank you, Jeff.

What do you use for a web browser? Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox? I would try clearing the cache and cookies and see if that helps. 

Explorer, I will try that, thank you sir

So, I hit the Norton power eraser which is supposed to get rid of all the bad stuff and then some. Still no go. Thing is, none of my other websites are affected. It is singling out Red Power for some reason. Both my phone and laptop on home wifi. Drive up on the hill where I get cell service and we are good to go. Just can't figure out what could have changed to not let me get the forums at home. And it's not just the forums. I googled Red Power and tried every link with same result. Gotta be a setting although I never changed anything before it went dark. I get more work done at my desk now but it ain't much fun. Still hoping you can help me see RED again. Than you, Jeff.

Try power cycling your wifi router. If you have a modem try power cycling that as well. It sounds like a DNS issue to me.

• Thanks 1

I will try that when I get home.

FarmallFan you are the man!!! Unplugged the modem and router and restarted and we are back in business. So simple yet so far from my technical abilities. Thank you sir and sorry Big Iron but this is where I'd rather be:P